By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XB1 below 50k this week

Considering the fact that US pro-orders of Destiny are higher on PS4 than on XBO, and that the PS4 has an exclusive bundle with the game, I don't see how the Xbox One could do better in the months to come...

Let's hope the Halo MCC will boost the sales, but I don't think it'll be huge...

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
eva01beserk said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Except Q1/Q2 2015 are looking pretty good so far, it should be able to keep up way above current sales then.

Why? Havent you realise by now that multyplats dont move x1's? Next year will be the sadest year for the x1. One exclusive alone untill the holidays. It will be below 30k at some weeks, maybe most.

Except for the part where they do... Multiplats have always given Xbox One a boost as well as the PS4. Ok, some recent ones such as Watch Dogs and probably Destiny gave/will give PS4 a bigger boost but they do have exclusive PS content and marketing yet still give the Xbox One a boost as well. When the multiplats with equal marketing or even Xbox exclusive stuff release the boosts will be much closer for both consoles.

The WItcher 3 has exclusive marketing with the Xbox One. Yet it seems it's going to sell more on PS4.

Dadrik said:
Ka-pi96 said:
eva01beserk said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Except Q1/Q2 2015 are looking pretty good so far, it should be able to keep up way above current sales then.

Why? Havent you realise by now that multyplats dont move x1's? Next year will be the sadest year for the x1. One exclusive alone untill the holidays. It will be below 30k at some weeks, maybe most.

Except for the part where they do... Multiplats have always given Xbox One a boost as well as the PS4. Ok, some recent ones such as Watch Dogs and probably Destiny gave/will give PS4 a bigger boost but they do have exclusive PS content and marketing yet still give the Xbox One a boost as well. When the multiplats with equal marketing or even Xbox exclusive stuff release the boosts will be much closer for both consoles.

The WItcher 3 has exclusive marketing with the Xbox One. Yet it seems it's going to sell more on PS4.

Where can we see the advertising of Witcher 3 currently? I can't.

walsufnir said:

Where can we see the advertising of Witcher 3 currently? I can't.

For example:

E3 2013

E3 2014

Gamescom 2014

And I see adds for the game on some video game related websites I go to, only showing the PC and XBO versions. I can't take a screenshot the next time I see it if you want me to.

Ka-pi96 said:
It is only a temporary thing. Soon the Xbox One will be lighting up the charts again

How is it possibly going to do that? People saying Madden will boost sales are delluded. Master Chief will boost it for a week or two but then it will be back to 50,000 a week

Around the Network

The 8th gen is the new 6th gen.

vivster said:
Aura7541 said:
ExplodingBlock said:
Playstation_prophet said:
US PS4 outsold Xbox One worldwide? I'm gonna pass on my Xbox purchase this gen and go PS4 only. Maybe pick up a WiiU later on.

imo PS4+ Wii U is best combo

Definitely agree with this notion.

But with this combo you can't play all the great X1 exclusives :(

If you wait a few months after release, you can.  (in most cases) Except for Halo, there is not much PS4/WiiU owners will miss out on.

It'll likely get to somewhat decent numbers again once Destiny and Halo MCC hit, but it's really anyone's guess as to whether X1 will outsell Wii U come this holiday season. It could go either way from how I see it.

NNID: TheCCluc

XB1 is competing with consoles that are sold world wide. Its not rocket science. It is selling well enough for those 13 countries its available in. And by the way, who the hell cares, Sales dont make a console better or worse. Some people prefer to wait and some people will buy early.

Flamebait.

How is 3DS doing so well?!

nice