By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XB1 below 50k this week

Azerth said:

Not surprising since it hasn't had a big game come out for it in awhile

But it'll start picking up next week due to madden and cont for the rest of the year

Also this thread wasn't really needed since u can discuss it in the weekly sales thread

not next week

the week after

this is the week ending 16. august

next week will be 23rd

madden was relased on 26th

Around the Network
leo-j said:
399 xbox one.. now a 399 xbox one with a free game.. we'll see if the bundles do anything

XBox One has been bundled with various free games pretty much since it first came out. I'm wondering if the latest PSN attack will have any affect on sales numbers or if Destiny's nearing release will help buffer any impact from that... I keep waiting for the PS4 numbers to drop, but have been impressed with the consistency. It's too bad Sony doesn't bundle a free game with the console like Microsoft does, though I understand why their reasoning seeing as how well the PS4 is selling by itself.

Playstation_prophet said:
US PS4 outsold Xbox One worldwide? I'm gonna pass on my Xbox purchase this gen and go PS4 only. Maybe pick up a WiiU later on.

imo PS4+ Wii U is best combo

ExplodingBlock said:
Playstation_prophet said:
US PS4 outsold Xbox One worldwide? I'm gonna pass on my Xbox purchase this gen and go PS4 only. Maybe pick up a WiiU later on.

imo PS4+ Wii U is best combo

Definitely agree with this notion.

It's ok though, destiny is coming out...

oh wait...

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Is this bad or been the average for a while? I havent payed close attention to X1 for a bit of time.

StarOcean said:
Is this bad or been the average for a while? I havent payed close attention to X1 for a bit of time.

It was usually around 50-60k most of the summer so this not that good

ExplodingBlock said:
StarOcean said:

Ah. Has it been tracking ahead of the Wii U or below it in the same time period?

I think what surprises me the most is how closely the XB1 sales are to the PS3.

StarOcean said:
ExplodingBlock said:
StarOcean said:

Ah. Has it been tracking ahead of the Wii U or below it in the same time period?

If I am not mistaken, it has been tracking below the Wii U by about 7k units during that time period.