By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When will sales be ajusted? (PS4 Massive Under in Germany; Watch Dogs PS4 Under in Germany)

ethomaz said:
Adjusted down.

Ridiculous.

Real world shipment: 13.5m
VGC guesstimates: 11,383,064

If it wasn't for the community here I wouldn't bother with this site, I don't come here for numbers anymore

Around the Network
phinch1 said:
ethomaz said:
Adjusted down.

Ridiculous.

If it wasn't for the community here I wouldn't bother with this site, I don't come here for numbers anymore

I come here for the numbers from the users. More rationale and data in forum posts. I wish ioi would release more info about why and how he gets and adjusts his numbers. It does look like he doesn't take a few things into account. Hell it took almost two weeks to adjust the PS4 after the 10 million announcement and even then it was adjusted to 9.9m

alrightiwill said:

I come here for the numbers from the users. More rationale and data in forum posts. I wish ioi would release more info about why and how he gets and adjusts his numbers. It does look like he doesn't take a few things into account. Hell it took almost two weeks to adjust the PS4 after the 10 million announcement and even then it was adjusted to 9.9m

~9.7m

ethomaz said:
Adjusted down.

Ridiculous.

its

13.5m shipped
11.6m sold

so 1.9m on shelfs. not that much, if u suspect a 200k baseline or higher
300 - 500k on store shelfs alone. (retailers need 1 - 2 weeks of sales on shelfs)
500k at wholesalers and distributors
1000m in transit (u need 2 - 5 weeks to ship ur units form produciton to wholesaler/distributors depending on destination)

vgc estimate xb1 has 1.7m on shelfs while the balseline is half of ps4 and is sold in only half that many countries

prinz_valium said:

its

13.5m shipped
11.6m sold

300 - 500k on store shelfs alone. (retailers need 1 - 2 weeks of sales on shelfs)
1000m in transit (u need 2 - 5 weeks to ship ur units form produciton to retailer depending on destination)

vgc estimate xb1 has 1.7m on shelfs while the balseline is half of ps4 and is sold in only half that many countries

1.6m sold if or Oct 4th.

It is around 1.4-1.5m at end of September.

Xbone have a lot of more shipment inventory than PS4... PS4 shelves is more close to 1 million than 2 million because it move more units on retail.

MS was working with huge inventory last quarter.

Around the Network

Sony sold through numbers cant come soon enough ( but i guess they'll take months to adjust the numbers after that)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I don't know worst word than ridiculous but after the latest adjustments...

prinz_valium said:
ethomaz said:
Adjusted down.

Ridiculous.

its

13.5m shipped
11.6m sold

1000m in transit (u need 2 - 5 weeks to ship ur units form produciton to wholesaler/distributors depending on destination)

Keep being salty Prinz ;)

It's undertracked by at least a million, unless you have a good that is either luxury, which means slower production or an item that's harder to ship or whatever you never have more than a months supply on shelves, and most likely stores only have 2 and a bit weeks on shelves. 

We'll see shortages in the coming couple of months for the godstation4 such is demand.

I've seen other sources that say the PS4 is closer to 13.5 million sales...does seem like it is being pretty under tracked lately but still has great numbers.

I Come here for Software sales, and NPD and community. I'll just wait for Sony's announcement at the end of the year.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'