By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When will sales be ajusted? (PS4 Massive Under in Germany; Watch Dogs PS4 Under in Germany)

prinz_valium said:
eFKac said:
prinz_valium said:
ps4 is expected to sell 100k Units until end of September 2014

i thought.

What he exactly says in the interview, that by 3rd september (when the interview was taken)they are closing in on 6 digit number of PS4's sold, how close it is, we don't know, but it's safe to assume 90+ thousands. Nothing about until end of September. Maybe they will cross it by the end of September, but I doubt it with Destiny bundle, and a fresh marketing campaign in TV, it shouldn't take long now.

I'm from Poland btw.

okay. thanks

so short of 100k and we dont know exactly.

there is no chance poland will sell 10k units (10% of install base) just in the destiny week

but we still dont know if they're at 90k or even 97k right now.

if the second is right, they could reach 100k in the destiny week ofc.

just short of 100k units.

i dont care if its week 36,37, or even 40

100k units is a great number.

Yeah we don't know exactly, but the wording, and when execs usually say that it means it's close, but unfortunately no exact data. And since Jim Ryan is here now, or rather was, I'm not expecting another update from SCE Polska until probably 200k or something. Our regional executives don't share numbers often. Only the 500k mark of PS3 in may 2012, and that the Vita outsold lifetime 3DS numbers here in it's first week or month, don't remember. Nothing I know off besides that. I think some estimates of PS4 FW but not directly from SCEP.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
  • TLOUR sold over 100k in Germany.

Undertracked here.

http://www.biu-online.de/de/presse/newsroom/newsroom-detail/datum/2014/09/15/biu-sales-awards-die-erfolgreichsten-computer-und-videospiele-im-august.html

All these games reached the 100k milestone in August.

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft / Ubisoft) erhält den BIU Sales Award in Gold für die Plattform PC (für mehr als 100.000 verkaufte Spiele).
  • Minecraft (Mojang / Mojang) erhält den BIU Sales Award in Gold für die Plattform PlayStation 3 (für mehr als 100.000 verkaufte Spiele).
  • The Last of Us – Remastered (Sony / Naughty Dog) erhält den BIU Sales Award in Gold für die Plattform PlayStation 4 (für mehr als 100.000 verkaufte Spiele).
  • Tomodachi Life (Nintendo / Nintendo) erhält den BIU Sales Award in Gold für die Plattformen Nintendo 3DS und 2DS (für mehr als 100.000 verkaufte Spiele).
  • Total War: Rome 2 (Sega / The Creative Assembly) erhält den BIU Sales Award in Gold für die Plattform PC (für mehr als 100.000 verkaufte Spiele). 

With the new Tier 2 launch number where 4 small countries in the RotW booted the same over 20k.... I will have hard time to list the mistakes

PS4 is Asia is record breaker.

~3x lifetime period PS3 sales
~2x lifetime period PS2 sales

VGC: 9,771,175
Official: Over 10 million

~250k undertracked

Around the Network

Undertracked again by 50k PS3 version and 10k 360 version.

France Minecraft

360: 150k
PS3: 90k

http://www.gamekult.com/actu/minecraft-le-jeu-inde-qui-valait-deux-milliards-A138301.html

Spain data.

With Spain number one have to assume PS4 sells about 36k each month there.

Let´s supose summer is as slow there as anywhere else. So, since the 10mi mark in August, Spain has contribuited with about 40k total.

So much effort, I´m proud of you.

You clearly has no agenda and nothing else better to do with your time.

Dark_Feanor said:
With Spain number one have to assume PS4 sells about 36k each month there.

Let´s supose summer is as slow there as anywhere else. So, since the 10mi mark in August, Spain has contribuited with about 40k total.

So much effort, I´m proud of you.

You clearly has no agenda and nothing else better to do with your time.

You love me lol

Adjusted down.

Ridiculous.

Real world shipment: 13.5m
VGC guesstimates: 11,383,064