By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Why isn't the media covering the killing of an unarmed white youth by a black police officer?

ikki5 said:
because it was a white person that died, You are allowed to kill a white person without being called racist. Remember, you are only allowed to hate a person if they are White or Christian (though Muslims are getting to that point as well).

I dont even know how this thread turned into a "only white people can be racist" thread, honestly. But it's inevitable.

Around the Network
Seece said:
mjk45 said:
Because there isn't a riot attached to it , also it doesn't come with a community feeling it's being targeted because of race.

So every black victim is caused because of race? Whereas every white man deserves it?

No , the issue was media coverage and I explained why  one got more attention , it just the same as when crimes murders etc get more coverage due to where they happen ,when similar or greater  crimes in other parts of the world get little or no national media .

Also  how in the hell did you  draw from my statement the absurd notion of . every black victim is because of race? every whiteman deserves it  line .  I would like an apology.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Baalzamon said:
Smear-Gel said:

None of us decised that this shooting would be the one to spark riots and looting over any other, whether it was a white or black person who got shot. No, not even news stations are that good.

That isn't the problem. I realize the protesting started immediately, and quite frankly, had nothing to do with the news.

But there was an emphasis placed on this situation by familiar faces such as Sharpton, etc. And they DO choose which situations they will use to push their agendas. I have never, in my life heard Al Sharpton raise up a case of a black being racist towards a white. Ever.

The reason for this is quite simple. They pick and choose what they want to use to push their agendas.

I cant argue with that, though that's more the problem of people in general not going outside thier demograpgic to talk about issues (like how so many feminiats never talk about divorce courts bias to women.

Still, this post is about why one thing isnt reported over another thing, which is unrelated to that.

super_etecoon said:
Can you unfriend on this site?

Yep, just go to your profile, click on your friends tab, scroll down to the indivual in question, click remove friend. 

Hmmm.. One had eye witness say that his hands were up in the air and got shot cause the police stopped him from jaywalking and the other the police responded on to a call people seeing a man with a gun and the kid, who unfortunely fitted the description, reached for his waistband and got shot...

Instead of race.. Shouldn't you americans be talking about improving law enforcement or gun laws? Maybe more tasers, making it mandatory to always patrol with 2 cops or maybe they wouldn't be as triggerhappy when not everyone can buy a gun..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

Instead of race.. Shouldn't you americans be talking about improving law enforcement or gun laws? Maybe more tasers, making it mandatory to always patrol with 2 cops or maybe they wouldn't be as triggerhappy when not everyone can buy a gun..

Its really sad how bad our law enforcement is. Seriously.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Because using the white oppressor against the poor black people gives more outrage in the pathetic minorities world we live in... in a few more years we will fell ashamed of being white, christian, rich, educated and heterossexual.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
in a few more years we will fell ashamed of being white, christian, rich, educated and heterossexual.

Maybe others will, but I will never feel ashamed of being white because of other peoples actions. Ever.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Smear-Gel said:
Baalzamon said:
Smear-Gel said:

None of us decised that this shooting would be the one to spark riots and looting over any other, whether it was a white or black person who got shot. No, not even news stations are that good.

That isn't the problem. I realize the protesting started immediately, and quite frankly, had nothing to do with the news.

But there was an emphasis placed on this situation by familiar faces such as Sharpton, etc. And they DO choose which situations they will use to push their agendas. I have never, in my life heard Al Sharpton raise up a case of a black being racist towards a white. Ever.

The reason for this is quite simple. They pick and choose what they want to use to push their agendas.

I cant argue with that, though that's more the problem of people in general not going outside thier demograpgic to talk about issues (like how so many feminiats never talk about divorce courts bias to women.

Still, this post is about why one thing isnt reported over another thing, which is unrelated to that.

Never saw any group complaining of the special attention and rights they get like early retirement, special lines, easier access to university, etc. People just complain about trying to get more rights and less obligations.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

Baalzamon said:
DonFerrari said:
in a few more years we will fell ashamed of being white, christian, rich, educated and heterossexual.

Maybe others will, but I will never feel ashamed of being white because of other peoples actions. Ever.

Man you missunderstood... I said because you can be proud of being gay, black, women, poor, dropping college, etc and can demand rights because of that... any manifestation pro white, christian, rich, etc is seen as a spit in the face of minorities and the defensors act like we should feel ashamed of being born this way, it is preposterous.