By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
MohammadBadir said:
I'm number #103148 :P

Apparently Cone is #77775, how cool is that? Now if only Cone waited a couple of profiles :P

77,774 is antigrimace
77,776 is newbest
77,777 is wandmdave

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
I'll be the most senior member in this thread for a while. I can only think of an handful of accounts older than mine that actively post.

Remember when tads was priteshmodi? Good times.

We're actually way more active now with more threads and replies versus then... The only difference was the differing but unique & entertaining personalities. Nowadays, there are just far too many of the same characters.

Etc, etc, etc.

MohammadBadir said:
I'm number #103148 :P

Apparently Cone is #77775, how cool is that? Now if only Cone waited a couple of profiles :P

Yeah. Instead this joker takes it ¬_¬

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/77777/wandmdave

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Nice.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

outlawauron said:
I'll be the most senior member in this thread for a while. I can only think of an handful of accounts older than mine that actively post.

only 1 hour

#529 here

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
outlawauron said:

only 1 hour

#529 here

Burrrrnnnnnned!

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Lafiel said:
outlawauron said:

only 1 hour

#529 here

Psh. That meager posts/day ratio.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

There are only 95k accounts.

You can't go off the number in profiles. A variety of things increase that number besides just creating a legit member.

For example my game's forum has over 2,000 users going off your method, yet in reality it has less than half of that.

What number am I?

I'm 29,780. Been here over 6 years now lol.