By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How to play Second Son without a PS4

Steal one from ur friends house

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
CDiablo said:
Buy a PS3. Play Infamous 2, imagine better lighting and draw distance.

I was actually considering getting a ps3 and if I did infamous 2 along with sonic gen will be the first games i get

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

All my friends are nintendo fans though :(

ExplodingBlock said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

All my friends are nintendo fans though :(

Well, Steal one from a retail store and Try to finish it before you get arrested

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Well you have to get the first son to get to the second son. Unless your second child is a girl that's even better.

Around the Network

The only viable option since you’ve dismissed all other advices given, and since your parents obviously won’t buy you one, first, whore yourself to some Herbert fella; second, have an adult open up an account at some Rent-A-Center place and lease a damn PS4 for about two weeks.
If you’re a true gamer, you’ll have it done within 2-3 days anyway.

Finally, have mommy or daddy open up a trial account with Gamefly and rent the game.

Actually, if you’re lucky, Rent-A-Center will have the damn game available for you.

ExplodingBlock said:
Mystro-Sama said:
1. Buy a PS4
2. Buy a copy of Second Son
3. Remote play it on your Vita.

I don't have a vita though 

Too bad. Now you have to sell your organs on the black market. I hope you're healthy.

OttoniBastos said:
PC emulation.....10 years from now!

Dude, the PS3 cama out 8 uears ago, and we still aren't remotely close to having a working emulator. Maybe we can emulate PS4s in 20 years

1. Buy a PS3.
2. By Infamous 2.
3. Buy Smoke Machine.
4. Buy lots of Neon lights.
5. Buy videos and other stuffs.
6. Hire special effects guy.
7. Play Infamous 2 while special effects guy works his magic to create the second son experience.

burrow flamingweasels ps4