By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - US OPEN Official Thread (Finals Now Live)

Who will win the US OPEN finals ?

Kei Nishikori 10 66.67%

Marin Cilic 4 26.67%

Total:14

US Open starts tommorow! Predict who will win and who will be the big loser.

US Open Official site

Live Streams

Livescore

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

With Nadal gone, Djokovic will probably win.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

I can't predict who will win this early...

Hoping for a great tournament for Raonic and Federer.

And on the ladies side, I'd love for Bouchard to  take the crown. And I'll always root for my love Radwanska

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
With Nadal gone, Djokovic will probably win.

yeah, that's bad news..

theres also a lot of new talent on the horizon..maybe this year we will have a new champion.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I picked Djokovich for my Racket Bracket, so we will see

Around the Network

Djokovic, Wawrinka and Murray will probably be the ones to watch

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Get ready.

What Carl said! I want Federer to win another Grand Slam title but if he falls it would be nice for Raonic to do it (it would be at least their 3rd match together this year if I'm not mistaken).

As for the women, my girl Eugenie has been having problems lately so I'm not sure she can pull off another final. I'm gonna go safe with Serena Williams.

Signature goes here!

Wooot!
2 mods share the tastes I have!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

i thought this was a US border thread. oops.