By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - US OPEN Official Thread (Finals Now Live)

Who will win the US OPEN finals ?

Kei Nishikori 10 66.67%

Marin Cilic 4 26.67%

Total:14

Despite his age, Federer still reminds everyone that he's the greatest of all time! :)

I doubt he can beat Djokovich tho, so I hope the Djoker lose in the semis.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

That match was fantastic. But it was dissapointing to see that last set like that. Monfils couldn't save the best for last... But saving those 2 match points made the match for me.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

All hail Roger Federer God of Tennis!

Signature goes here!

roger winning after losing first 2 sets is something that rarely happened in his career.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

This is his 9th time. Last time was Wimbledon 2012, and he went on to win that tournament

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
This is his 9th time. Last time was Wimbledon 2012, and he went on to win that tournament

he still has to beat cilic it wont be easy because he is playing like mad lately and to be honest cilic has a pretty good chance beating federer.. I dont know what to think about djokovic vs nishikori ...its gonna be weird lol

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

semi finals

nishikori won 1st set 64

Tsubasa Ozora

Wow Nishikori just beat Djokovic!

Signature goes here!

Nishikori first Asian and first Japanese to play in a Grand Slam Final !

Tsubasa Ozora

federer losing to cilic 63 64

looks like its game over for federer this time.

Tsubasa Ozora