By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hacker Group Vow to Destroy Sony

The reason behind this makes me sick.

Around the Network

Oh yeah.. Those guys are TOTALLY going to kill Sony!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

naruball said:
Fusioncode said:
What happened to that other hacking group that vowed to destroy Sony? Oh yeah they're sitting in a jail cell.

Out of curiosity, do we know if they all got caught and what kind of sentence they got?

I think Sony has send of some of their Japanese ninjas that they've trained with old feodal Japan techniques and high tech virtual reality stuff. That is why we've never heard anythin anymore from a large part of those hackers. I think their ellite just have exited out of Project Morpheus to find these guys. 

Believe me, I'm highly credible ;)

Weird that so many people are getting ont their nerves seeing Sony dominating sales. It is great too see that console gaming is alive and people are dedicated to get systems and games instead of going mobile as a lot of analysts have predicted. 

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

daredevil.shark said:
spemanig said:
Why do they hate Sony so much?

Bloodborne, the last of us, uncharted 4 etc.

...?

What? Like they don't like the games? They want to take down an entire company because they don't like the recent software produced by a small division of the over all company? I'm not the biggest fan of TLOU either, but Jesus Christ. They need to fuck off.

first Sony, then the world!

Around the Network
ErwinMoC said:
Imaginedvl said:
ErwinMoC said:

DDOS attack has nothing to do with hacking.

Who says it was hacking? You can be a hacker without the need to actually hack to bring down something...
It is talking about a DDOS attack (which is even worse if Sony have trouble dealing with that anyway...)

Read my edit

Your edit did not say where it was saying they were "hacking" something... Sorry.
And it is a very BAD infrastructure if it can fall multiple time for a DDOS attack, plain and simple. Firewall and routers can easily detect a DDOS attack these days and prevent it in many way (auto-closing connection right up front etc...).

And dude stop posting non-sense: "The only company who is immune is Google"... I hope you are not serious here...

lol ... master race. They just pull this s**t to stay relevant so that no-one forgets them.

Barozi said:
first Sony, then the world!

Would make sense.  MS and Nintendo are next if they are truly "PC Master Race".

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

RIP Sony. It was nice while it lasted. You have finally met your match at the hands...of a lizard D:

Next we will have to buy Ouyas

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

spemanig said:
daredevil.shark said:

Bloodborne, the last of us, uncharted 4 etc.

...?

What? Like they don't like the games? They want to take down an entire company because they don't like the recent software produced by a small division of the over all company? I'm not the biggest fan of TLOU either, but Jesus Christ. They need to fuck off.

1. During the reveal of bloodborne aka project beast mods had to add "port begging ban" in the title.

2. In steam community I see many people posting if sony goes out of business then maybe we can play these games.

3. It will be wrong to blame a certain group because someone might be misusing that groups name. But playstation fans suffer a lot of abuse and bullying at internet because of these exclusive games. You can check youtube or other sites.