By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - which to buy - Tropical Freeze or NSMB U

RealGamingExpert said:
AZWification said:

I heard the game is very hard, so prepare yourself!

It is actually a lot easier than returns!

Still really hard though...

Returns wasn't that hard to be perfectly honest! Much easier than the SNES games.. :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:
RealGamingExpert said:
AZWification said:

I heard the game is very hard, so prepare yourself!

It is actually a lot easier than returns!

Still really hard though...

Returns wasn't that hard to be perfectly honest! Much easier than the SNES games.. :S

I haven't played the SNES games so i can't really compare them...

I can tell you though that TF is easier because the minecarts and rockets now have 2 lifes instead of only 1!
Also Dixie is kinda OP, so you maybe don't want to play with her.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
AZWification said:

I haven't played the SNES games so i can't really compare them...

I can tell you though that TF is easier because the minecarts and rockets now have 2 lifes instead of only 1!
Also Dixie is kinda OP, so you maybe don't want to play with her.

Well, if you thought Returns was a very hard game, then you shouldn't even try the SNES games! Something bad might happen!

You can't go wrong with either. But in future threads don't leave such thread titles; make it clear what the question is else the thread will be locked

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

AZWification said:

Well, if you thought Returns was a very hard game, then you shouldn't even try the SNES games! Something bad might happen!

I played a DKC when i was like 5 years old... I don't remember anything though.

I should really play them again! Also i don't know what you mean with "something bad might happen!"

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

mario u is the better game. There is no better platformer than the mario games. The question is how many mario games have you played? i think most people would say they are jaded by 2d mario and that would effect there choice. Dk is a very good game and hard but you just dont get that same feeling when you make him jump. mario on the other had feels just right and thats the joy the perfect controlls

RealGamingExpert said:

I played a DKC when i was like 5 years old... I don't remember anything though.

I should really play them again! Also i don't know what you mean with "something bad might happen!"

Well, the SNES games ( specially the original one) are much harder than Returns! If you had trouble beating Returns, then you shouldn't try the SNES trilogy!

NSMB U is probably more suitable given the difficulty but DKTF is a better game, especially the soundtrack. I'd also lean towards DKTF if you have played NSMB on the Wii.

Both great games.
Tropical Freeze is too hard for a lot of casual gamers, they would not have fun playing. I'd say go for NSMBU, especially if they haven't played all the other NSMB-games.

So it seems dk tf is the better game just very hard conpared to mario u. Still props will buy TF. We are up to the challenge! Plus already got 3d world and mario kart.