By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN suffering widespread issues as a result of DDOS attack - Service slowly returning to normal

MoHasanie said:
Could the hackers steal data again?

Not with DDoS attacks

And I doubt it will be easy to steal data from PSN again after the previous attack

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
tinfamous12 said:
I swear Sony has the cheapest security infrastructure of all time

I swear you know absolutely nothing on how DDOS attacks work..

celador said:

https://twitter.com/LizardSquad

PS+ money well spent

HUH??? No amount of servers, money can help with a DDOS attack, Amazon has the biggest server farm in the cojuntry, they have gone down during a DDOS attack.

Anyways, I woke up at 8 am and tried to log in and watch the end of a show on Netflix while having breakfast. Unable to log in at that time. So I finished breakfast, coffee and shower and tried again at 9 am and I am logged in. No issues with watching the remainder of a show on netflix and now I am logged into FF14 on PS3. So these little pussy kids took 60 minutes away from me...awe well. I'll live.

tinfamous12 said:

??? This is an ambarassing post, do you know Amazon has gone down from DDOS, they happen to have the biggest server farm in the world..................Not much you can do against DDOS it is basically thousands of malware PC's smasinh one server over and over. But keep trying to twist it as somehow sony having terrible infrastructure.

Sony, MS , Amazon, Government or anyone cannot control thousands of bots online smashing there servers. It is harmless from a security persepctive, simple, but almost impossible to stop.

Around the Network
justgames7604 said:
tinfamous12 said:

No it's the second cheapest, right after Westbrook baptist church. That shit gets hack every other day.

Sigh.

Ninsect said:
MoHasanie said:
Could the hackers steal data again?

Not with DDoS attacks

And I doubt it will be easy to steal data from PSN again after the previous attack

Well that's good. This type of hack is common but its gets really bad and embarrassing when data is stolen. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Kane1389 said:
They claim to be against the corporate greed and for the customers while taking down the service the customers payed money for to use?

Yup, they are keyboard warriors alright

Internet logic lol

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Fucking hackers. They're the scum of the Earth. Just because they can't get anywhere in life outside of their mother's basement.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Fucking hackers. They're the scum of the Earth. Just because they can't get anywhere in life outside of their mother's basement.

You'd be surprised to know that companies are trying to hire them and are paying them big money to help improve their security. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54