By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN suffering widespread issues as a result of DDOS attack - Service slowly returning to normal

Nicklesbe said:

Yup. Had issues this morning for like an hour but it's been clear for me all day. I live in N America. East coast.

Well, mine has been down all day and I live on Long Island. Only PS3 and Vita PSN is working.

You must be lucky then.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Still no PSN on PS4 for me.

I want to play Diablo 3 with my friends soooo bad

Yeah this sucks. I agree with Raziel though. If it's (PS4 online) going to be down, then it might as well extend until the maintenance is done tomorrow then.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

brendude13 said:
RenderMonk said:

That's the thing, PSN is up and running on the PS3 and the Vita.....But for some reason, the PS4 is still being affected. Which is killing me, as I have some business to take care of on FFXIV!

I know that feel.

I just hit level 50, there's so much to do.

RIght! I am LITERALLY addicted to this damn game, lol. Has been a really crummy day, not being able to login and do all the glorious Eorzea stuff!

Check out my Gaming Website www.LiveLootLevel.com View my game blog, read some reviews, and leave a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for taking the time guys.

Finally working for me.

Around the Network

a ddos attack is hardly experts at work lol

Confuses me why people would do this. unless its to overload the server to course it to create errors so they are able to more easily find a vulnerability that they can exploit. But the server being overloaded kind of defeats the purpose because it is not like the person or group behind it is going to be able to access server whilst its offline.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

celador said:

Damn that was pretty good.

QUAKECore89 said:
AZWification said:

Gee, man! This world is certainly full of bored people!

Sarcastic much?! I mean, look at your picture lol

What's wrong with my Botan avatar?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---