By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN suffering widespread issues as a result of DDOS attack - Service slowly returning to normal

osed125 said:

I think thats a Dox on the Fame guy

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

lol
seems that Famed guy was hacked, possibly by Lizardsquad themselves
as i said, famed was a troll with a certain bias and motive for saying what he was saying. i think you know what i mean.

osed125 said:

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Hynad said:
IamPizzaGod said:
http://downdetector.com/status/xbox-live

Xbox also having issues.

Microsoft better apologize right away for the eventual leak of user personal data!!

LOL   "pure gold"

Gotta admit, it is pretty damn pathetic that PSN is down for an entire day due to a DDoS attack.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

'8/24/2014 7:39:35 PM CST: Were you having trouble signing into Live? We’re happy to report things are back to normal and you can connect without issue. Thanks for being patient while our team worked!"

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Would be nice if Sony's team "worked"... -.-

I'm going through Diablo 3 co-op withdrawal here...

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

That's the thing, PSN is up and running on the PS3 and the Vita.....But for some reason, the PS4 is still being affected. Which is killing me, as I have some business to take care of on FFXIV!

Check out my Gaming Website www.LiveLootLevel.com View my game blog, read some reviews, and leave a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for taking the time guys.

RenderMonk said:

That's the thing, PSN is up and running on the PS3 and the Vita.....But for some reason, the PS4 is still being affected. Which is killing me, as I have some business to take care of on FFXIV!

Fuck, you're right. I just logged in without issue on my Vita...

I think Sony is doing maintenance on PSN tomorrow too. This fucking blows. How the hell do you open it up for the Vita and PS3 but not the PS4? Why not the PS4 and PS3 and leave Vita down?

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
RenderMonk said:

Fuck, you're right. I just logged in without issue on my Vita...

I think Sony is doing maintenance on PSN tomorrow too. This fucking blows. How the hell do you open it up for the Vita and PS3 but not the PS4? Why not the PS4 and PS3 and leave Vita down?

Vita and PS3 run on different servers, I believe.

Ya it's been like this since about 2 or 3pm this afternoon. I tried to play some other stuff....but I'm just too into FFXIV at the moment, and nothing else will do. :) Hurray up and get back online PS4's PSN.

Check out my Gaming Website www.LiveLootLevel.com View my game blog, read some reviews, and leave a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for taking the time guys.