By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted IV Primed to hit 10 Million Sold Lifetime?

10m seems a bit high, I see it doing around 7.5-8m

Around the Network

PS4 will reach 35 million by the time uncharted 4 launches. So its possible. Might cross 12 million LTD.

WagnerPaiva said:
with a ten million console install base? nope. Probably the PS4 will have a 20 million install base when Uncharted 4 launches, so I guess it can do 4 million in the first year, with some luck. 6 million lifetime.

20m wtf is UC4 dropin this year ? 

By the tuime UC4 rolls by PS4 will be 35/40m 

Yes

seeing as Uncharted 2 and 3 have sold around 7-7.5 million, and PS4 is more popular, and each uncharted game has sold more than the previous. I say it has a  chance. though 8-9 million is more likely

Around the Network

U4 is going to be top-selling exclusive of the generation as of 2015. It will eclipse Halo 5.

mutantclown said:
U4 is going to be top-selling exclusive of the generation as of 2015. It will eclipse Halo 5.

If pd does not frak it up GT7 will spank em both.

Looooove uncharted but 6.5 million ba.

Halo 5 will outsell Uncharted even with Xbone having a much smaller install base. That is the power of Halo. Each Halo has sold way more than any of sony's exclusives. Halo is just on another level. It is a blockbuster system seller.

As for UC4, 6 million.

waza2323 said:

Halo 5 will outsell Uncharted even with Xbone having a much smaller install base. That is the power of Halo. Each Halo has sold way more than any of sony's exclusives. Halo is just on another level. It is a blockbuster system seller.

As for UC4, 6 million.

not true, the best selling PS exclusive is Gran Terismo 4/5 (cant remember which) with over 10 million+ copies. It sold better than halo 4 at least. Also both Uncharted 2 and 3 have sold more than 7 million copies each. I cam safely say Uncharted 4 will sell at least 8 million.