About 40% have been 3rd party.

Nintendo - 8
WB Games - 3
Ubisoft - 2
Sega - 1

Not including eShop Titles.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Nintendo - 7
Activision - 1

Thats all i have...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Nintendo 7
ubisoft 1

I have 29 retail games. Going with publishers (so I'm attributing Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge etc. to Nintendo), 15 are by Nintendo, 14 by various 3rd parties (4 Ubisoft, 3 WB, 2 SEGA, 1 Square Enix, 1 THQ, 1 EA, 1 Koei Tecmo and 1 Bandai Namco). So around ~48% 3rd party.

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
vivster said:
2 retail and one eshop. all Nintendo.
In the near future I will get another 4 Nintendo titles.I don't think I will ever buy any non-Nintendo games for my Wii U.

Why not?

On topic: Retail-wise, eight Nintendo titles and one from Sega, so 11% third party.

As for digital games, nine Nintendo titles and eight from third parties, so almost a 50-50 split. These numbers include two free Nintendo downloads.

I don't see a reason why I would buy multiplats on my secondary(inferior) system. And I don't know any good 3rd party published games that are exclusive to Wii U.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

33 total
11 Nintendo Published
22 3rd Party.

Please keep the vote's retail only,
you can do digital as an extra.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

First-party:
Nintendo Land
Super Mario 3D World
New Super Mario Bros U
Mario Kart 8
Pikmin 3 (freebie I chose with MK8)
(promo version, just paid for the pedometer part)

Third-party:
Rayman Legends
Call of Duty: Ghost
Assassin's Creed III
Sonic Lost World
Toki Tori/Toki Tori 2+ (counting this as one)

If it weren't for the MK8 freebie deal, it would be 50% each way (and I would have bought MK8 without the deal). In terms of games I've paid for, 3rd party comes out slightly ahead, at least by number, it's a close race by total spent.

EDIT: Not voting at this point in time, because the balance is likely to shift over the next few months. Sonic Boom goes into the Third Party column, while Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2 (about 90% sure I'll get it), and Smash Bros are all in the First Party column. Watch_Dogs was on my list of planned titles, but whereas I was almost certainly going to buy it prior to its extraordinary delay, I'm now on the fence regarding it. Also in the uncertain category is Captain Toad (but that's looking to be a January 2015 release in Australia).

Aielyn said:

EDIT: Not voting at this point in time, because the balance is likely to shift over the next few months. Sonic Boom goes into the Third Party column, while Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2 (about 90% sure I'll get it), and Smash Bros are all in the First Party column. Watch_Dogs was on my list of planned titles, but whereas I was almost certainly going to buy it prior to its extraordinary delay, I'm now on the fence regarding it. Also in the uncertain category is Captain Toad (but that's looking to be a January 2015 release in Australia).

OK! Be sure to visit the topic after the Xmas spending season, I'll re-do the thread then. It will be similar to the last Wii poll I did, around the end of January. I just did it now, because it's a relevant topic due to the third party comments we keep hearing.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"