31 - 40 % 21 16.41%

41 - 50 % 11 8.59%

51 - 60 % 8 6.25%

61 - 70 % 13 10.16%

71 - 80 % 5 3.91%

81 - 100 % 5 3.91%

See results 27 21.09%

Total:127

I am marking this topic to see the results at the end, but it looks like many people has not voted yet. At the momento of this post only 71 votes were on the poll

Around the Network

Nintendo
New Super Mario Bros. U
New Super Luigi U
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Nintendo Land

Other
Ubisoft
ZombiU

6 Nintendo titles and only 1 third party title at retail make 17% third party. It started out as 100% though . Anyway, including digital titles (no VC), the Nintendo number stays the same, but Ubisoft gets an extra with Child of Light. No more. I need some additional funds, then I'd buy more, including some extra that are third party. For the record, I also only have only 1 3DS third party game, out of 10(-ish).

Retail (incl. digital)

Total: 26

3rd Party: 16 (62%)

Incl. eShop only titles (no VC):

Total: 53

3rd Party: 39 (74%)

VC:

Total: 32

3rd Party: 7 (22%)

1st party: (5 titles - 63%)
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Wind Waker HD
Nintendo Land
Wii Party U

3rd Party: (3 titles - 37%)
ZombiU
Tekken Tag 2
Just Dance 4

Edit: oops double post. Sorry 

Around the Network

Not quite sure what WF101 counts as, so I'll leave it out

For Nintendo, I have NSMBU (and NSLU), Nintendoland, Pikmin 3, WWHD, and DKC TF
For 3rd Party, I have SC: Blacklist, Arkham City, Darksiders 2

New Super Mario Bros U

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

Pikmin 3

Mario Kart 8

So 100% first party, it will change eventually, there are a few third party titles I want to get but the big hitting first party titles are the reason I own Nintendo consoles.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

flagstaad said:
I am marking this topic to see the results at the end, but it looks like many people has not voted yet. At the momento of this post only 71 votes were on the poll

Well, the last Wii one I did only had 50+ poll votes, so this one is doing alright.

Also made a new Wii poll just to get a baseline with the same type of poll, etc: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=189092 - Although not sure if that (and the others) are going to get enough votes.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

Well, the last Wii one I did only had 50+ poll votes, so this one is doing alright.

Also made a new Wii poll just to get a baseline with the same type of poll, etc: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=189092 - Although not sure if that (and the others) are going to get enough votes.

We can keep bumping the thread so more people see it.

Question... It is 3rd party PUBLISHED? or it is 3rd party DEVELOPED? Looks like a lot of people is confused with TW101, Lego City and Ninja Gaiden 3. I counted TW101 and NG3 as first party because they were published by Nintendo.

flagstaad said:

We can keep bumping the thread so more people see it.

Question... It is 3rd party PUBLISHED? or it is 3rd party DEVELOPED? Looks like a lot of people is confused with TW101, Lego City and Ninja Gaiden 3. I counted TW101 and NG3 as first party because they were published by Nintendo.

I was going to bump them today... but playing Mario Kart xD

I would say published worldwide. If it was published by Nintendo everywhere then it's 1st party, if it's just localised in Europe then 3rd. But that's how I see it.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"