By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Taylor Swift is back!!!

This song has been #1 on itunes all week selling tons, and the music video is out too! OMG It's amazing! My play count on iTunes is already 150! I know all the words and the lyrics are so clever! Taylor Swift is the greatest artist who has ever lived and this is a fact.

The song is called Shake It Off, so click the link below and watch the music video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
padib said:
The music video for this song is awesome. Saw it a few days ago actually.

I'm glad you like it! It's totally different from her. I saw it a few days ago too, but I wasn't feeling too well the last few days to come on here and post about it. :( I'm also a little bit sad that this album wont have any country music influence, but it's okay, Taylor can do anything. <3

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

... and so are you. I like your devotion.

I don't know much about Taylor Swift but I recently discovered that she's the music industry's top money maker: http://www.billboard.com/articles/list/5930326/music-s-top-40-money-makers-2014-the-rich-list

Meh video. And the song is "ok", I guess... And I prefer the old Swift even more now.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

The song is average.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
padib said:
I love the music vid because it is so her just being her, not pretentious, everyone is included, all lifestyles, all colors.

Haters gonna hate, it's true.

in a word : generic

and why isn't it possible to dislike something without being a "hater" ?

who is talor swift? whats her biggest hits? never heard of her befoe

The song's okay, but I hate the pop route she is taking. I rather have songs from her such as red and so on.

Edit: After placing the song on my phone and listening to it more I actually found it quite enjoyable, I still prefer RED though.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I hate the new song.

Her new album will pretty much be 100% Max Martin and Dr Luke produced songs so I guess that's confirmation that she's sold herself out to become another Katy Perry wannabe.

Welcome back, Ps3... :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---