By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SHGames confirms Advanced Warfare won’t be coming to the Wii-U

Mr.Playstation said:

High moon students might be making the wii u version, and activision told them ( Sledge hammer games) to not make the game since they wanted them to focus on the next gen version's of the game.

Bingo. Treyarch's also the wrong guy to ask here.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

But I would think SH who are making the main game would have to know who to give assets to to make a port. If they didn't give anyone any assets or had any meetings about a port being done for the game they themselves are building in the first place (which must be done for a port to happen), I think they would know if a port was being made.

Thanks jlmurph!

celador said:
Scared at the thought of taking on Splatoon i would guess

Since it makes us feel better, that is obviously the correct answer.

Crap, I am selling my Wii U this november, and I will be buying something else, also suggesting my friends to do the same.

Mr Khan said:
Mr.Playstation said:

High moon students might be making the wii u version, and activision told them ( Sledge hammer games) to not make the game since they wanted them to focus on the next gen version's of the game.

Bingo. Treyarch's also the wrong guy to ask here.

Again, that doesn't make any sense unless you're expecting it to be a different CoD...

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

It's on now! Nintendo vs. the rest of the world!

May the best game maker win.

TheEighthByte said:
SamuraiShampoo said:
TheEighthByte said:

I really hope Nintendo do something about this.

It seems to me that Iwata and the other executives just don't care.

What are they supposed to do? They are already losing money, they can't go around paying for ports.

They may be losing money, but they still have tons of it. They should AT LEAST be paying for ports of the big hitters such as CoD, GTA, AC etc.

Why? Ports don't sell on the Wii U and paying for them sets a bad precident (third parties will get used to it and expect all their games to be paid for). 

What I would consider if I were Nintendo would be to simply waive all third party licensing fees up until a game ships over 300,000 copies. 

Since they're not getting very many third party titles as is I think that would encourage some devs to take a chance on the machine.

They should have clarified that earlier.

I know some people that are really disappointed now because they had high hopes after the Nuketown DLC a few weeks ago.
It's like they made fun of the Wii U CoD community with that last DLC.

impertinence said:
It's on now! Nintendo vs. the rest of the world!

May the best game maker win.

I'm pretty sure the battle has already been decided

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I guess this is the end. Or so. but what could Nintendo do about it? It's not like the Wii U could get more support. Maybe it's time to start thinking in the succesor, one developed with first party and third parties in mind.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile