By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - HELP, PLEASE HELP ME!!! I miss you

tak13 said:
ktay95 said:
tak13 said:
Mr Puggsly said:
MS should buy Firefox and replace IE.

It makes too much sense.

no,it doenst...why ms should abandon i.e when is the first browser in usage with 58% for the third one...

Lol its 1st because its preinstalled on like every PC. If chrome or Firefox were the ones that came on all Windows PC's they too would dominate. Most people are too lazy or stupid to change

again this wrong...i said usage, if we accept your argument then i.e should have 92% as much as the marketshare of windows!58% of people use ie...!you re starled,but yes,i.e is the prefered browser;)

Shows how many people move away from IE then when they get there computer dosent it.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
tak13 said:
ktay95 said:

Lol its 1st because its preinstalled on like every PC. If chrome or Firefox were the ones that came on all Windows PC's they too would dominate. Most people are too lazy or stupid to change

again this wrong...i said usage, if we accept your argument then i.e should have 92% as much as the marketshare of windows!58% of people use ie...!you re startled,but yes,i.e is the prefered browser;)

Shows how many people move away from IE then when they get there computer dosent it.

(startled* edit my word in your quote)ktay ie usage is 58%...regardless the preinstall!chrome is just hyped...

Safari and Chrome works great! :)

reinstall chrome or set everything on default.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:

Too late.. he has joined us to the dark side..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
kljesta64 said:

Too late.. he has joined us to the dark side..

I'm on both sides chrome for browsing the internet and mozilla for youtube. for some reason videos on chrome are a bit pixelated and cpu usage is above 70% on mozilla its only like 15-30 per cent and quality is fine.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

ktay95 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
lol, I switched from internet explorer to chrome. :P

I switched from IE to Chrome to Firefox =P

I swirthed from IE to Firefox to Chrome.  :P

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

EH? No problems on desktop IE11. (Some lagging on IE11 mobile, but it's still responsive on the whole.)

I tried emulating the site (heheheh) by forcing IE11 mobile as the user agent, and it...works, oddly.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

I do use FireFox most of the time :P