By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When will Wii U owners be satisfied enough to accept a new console?

I will only accept a new console with open arms if Mother 3 appears on the Wii U.

If not, I'll accept it, reluctantly.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

I doubt anything else is coming after Zelda next year.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I am the type to own all systems eventually. I am getting the Xbox One next and then a PS4 eventually. Having said that, I think if people can afford it, this gen is just like the last one. Own one of the power house systems and own the Nintendo box for the incredibly rich, and unique games they only offer. Both the Xbox One and PS4 are awesome, but Nintendo is beautiful and home of the whimsy! The imagination station. Quirkyville!

Jumpin said:

I always find it funny how English people misuse the word über, especially when they write it as uber.

It's kind of taken on its own meaning. I'm sure it was misused at one point, but now it's just another definition for the word.

Fusioncode said:

There is at least a 70% chance that star fox is coming after zelda, and in that case it would be automatically wrong. I think that would be a disappointing lifespan imo.

Around the Network

I'll be satisfied when we get everything announced, Animal Crossing, and a Pokemon RPG. Still disappointed we didn't get that on the Wii. As for time, late 2017 is the absolute earliest the successor should come, and even then, I won't get it at launch.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

The year 2020.

Fusioncode said:

That might be taking it a little too far, we will probably get a few small-mid size titles. Perhaps Paper Mario, Diddy Kong Racing or something along those lines.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

When Nintendo is ready. The biggest flaw with the Wii U to me was that it felt rushed

absolutely not for me. I need 20 "keepers". Games I love so much I would NEVER sell or trade them. right now I own 3. Pikmin, smw3d, and Mario kart. Granted i'll have 2 more by the end of this year. But the 5 year cycle is pretty tried and true. That's 4 stellar titles a year. Year on usually never meets that goal, but makes up for it in the latter years.