By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA: Early Access Is Limited To 6 Hours

I think the time limit is for Demoing the game. If you buy it though EA Access, the limit goes away. At least, that is what I thought I read somewhere...

It is near the end of the end....

Around the Network

How can anyone limit a fucking demo? If anyone is fine with this, I'll kic a puppy... And I love puppies ffs!

EDIT: Now that I read it, you get the full game for 6 hours, not a demo. That's better. But still, why?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

This will be the topic that gets locked or the other one?

i don't know what to think about six hours...

...what i'll say is the worst part of EA access to the complete lack of details on what you actually get for your subscription prior to allowing people to subscribe.

Ka-pi96 said:
That is a huge amount of time, way more than any regular demo would give. I don't see how anyone can complain about that.

Easily, you are paying for it.

Its not free, if it was anything you got would be a bonus.

Ea sold  them a service with out actually descirbing in detail what it entails.  

Around the Network

Huh.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Wow such clickbait title. You get 6hrs with madden we do not know what any other game time will be. Plus if people had read wat was said they would know that were only promised atleadt 2 hrs and no more the 5 days

It's six hours of playtime with the full game. Sports game demos usually get you two teams to choose from and accelerated short periods. I think what they are doing is pretty great. Getting the vault games and full access to try a game before buying a game is pretty awesome. But I guess for $5.00 I could be better off renting a 10 year old game for 4 hours.

That's what you expect from a service made by EA.

They are right. Playing a trial with no time limit wouldn't be viable for them. If people want to use their service, they have to abide by their rules, unfortunately.

oh no, they don´t let you complete the game in the demo so you don´t have to buy it,
there also said from beginning that the playtime would be limited depending on the game