By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii platinum sellers watch

Those adjustments are insane.

I remember when people said Boogie flopped.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Yea and apparently they are still coming. Excite Truck, Madden 08 and 09, and FIFA 08 all got updates as well.

Geez overhaul today eh Brett.

Wow. Even GT Pro Series almost 1 mil? THAT'S INSANE =D Nice updates, VGChartz!

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Reading through the adjustments was some of the most fun I've had on this site in months. Some of the games really surprised me.

MontanaHatchet said:
Reading through the adjustments was some of the most fun I've had on this site in months. Some of the games really surprised me.

Oh yeah. I came here for the numbers, and I'm still here because of the numbers (the great community is delicious icing on the cake ). Loving the updates Brett, here's to the best and most accurate numbers out there. *raises goblet*

Although we did have one casualty... Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition... *sniff* (From 1.66-1.54)

Around the Network

One thing I have curiosity... From where this update came from? XD

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

I want NMH

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Daileon said:
One thing I have curiosity... From where this update came from? XD

Some American adjustments thx to some NPD data and long awaited others adjustments.

Currently at 49. In the last 2 weeks Monster 4x4 and Endless Ocean have gone platinum. Within the next 2 weeks Super Mario Sluggers and Ben 10: Protect of Earth will go platinum.

I didn't think EO would crack 1 million. Not in a thousand years. Seems I was wrong.

I think this accomplishment deserves a thread.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"