By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii platinum sellers watch

wow thats a lot of games

Around the Network

X360 - 58
Wii - 34
PS3- 21

C´mon Wii. Just more 24 : P

Nice job, guys. What about to "refresh" the first post on the topic? :)

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

We need a update

Yes we do. As soon as the year is over I'll try to make predictions for the rest of the game. I still think 41 games will go platinum by the week ending January 3, 2009 but it could only amount to 40. Depends on if Big Beach Sports makes it. Still don't know currently but I think it will. But yea then I'll do a write up for the rest of the games and when they make it.

Around the Network

after a whole year vgchartz allowed me to use my account!! woohooo!!

anyway I don't see too many games hitting 1 million accross this christmas, though loads will come near the mark.

Twilightman on Gametrailers

xcot said:

anyway I don't see too many games hitting 1 million accross this christmas, though loads will come near the mark.

Yeah, we are lazy little bitches, aren't we?

Keep the thread updated guys, this is very informative.

lol what?

xcot said:

Your joking right.  In this week's data Lego Indiana Jones, The Simpsons Game, and We Ski should all go platinum.  This current week or next week's data should have Naruto: Clash of the Ninja Revolution, Ben 10: Protector of Earth, and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed going platinum.  And in the final week Big Beach Sports should go platinum.  I mean 7 more in 3 weeks is pretty good. 

And then of course your right loads will be setup for the first half of 2009 to go platinum.

I honestly don't think naruto will do it, granted i haven't seen how much it sells each week because of my stupid account.