By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How Sony could Lockdown and win the generation aka Nuke incoming

PS Now free for first year of the service.

Checkmate.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

That'd be a nuke on Sony's finances alright.

They already locked this gen down and won.

Now is just a way to expend their fanbase pull more into their consoles build a new revenue stream.

Considering the prices they have being trying to charge I don't think PS Now is a particularly cheap service to run. It would be an awesome value add to PS+ but I just don't see the sums adding up for Sony.

#SaveShenmue

Top 5 Most Anticipated Games:

- Quantum Break
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Destiny
- The Division
- Final Fantasy XV

Yeah.....checkmate on Sonys cash that is.

Around the Network

They have already won. What more do you want? North America is still up for grabs IMO, but worldwide, this crap is over. All sony has to do is coast pretty much.

i got a better idea. buy a PS4 and have sex with any star who has a deal with sony's music business.

Raziel123 said:
That'd be a nuke on Sony's finances alright.

Oh that seriously made me laugh. hard. Thanks for that :)

todd2r said:
They have already won. What more do you want? North America is still up for grabs IMO, but worldwide, this crap is over. All sony has to do is coast pretty much.

I'm talking total lockdown ps2 and beyond lockdown. 

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

bananaking21 said:
i got a better idea. buy a PS4 and have sex with any star who has a deal with sony's music business.