By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Xillia 2 out now in the US and EU

Ugh, just saw like 5 Day 1 editions when I was in EB today. I really wanted to buy 1 but I cant afford it =(
Maybe next year I can pick it up... well Xillia 1 probably comes first

Around the Network

I was supposed to have my copy by last Thursday. The postal service has sent it somewhere that isn't my address. Finally got tired of dealing with them and called Amazon. I'll have my copy tomorrow.

I still don't understand why they don't generally put this great series on more platforms. Should be on all consoles to boost interest and sales.

okr said:
I still don't understand why they don't generally put this great series on more platforms. Should be on all consoles to boost interest and sales.

Totally agree and they are not big files either so they could fit on a DVD rom.  I guess they didn't think that Vesperia sold enough on the 360 to make future titles multi platform even though for a Tales games it sold pretty good plus I'm sure it sold a good amount of digital copies also.  The port of Abyss on the 3DS also sold more then enough that the 3DS should at least get one more Tales game.

Soriku said:
KingWithNoKrown said:

How is everyone liking it?

Its pretty damn great so far but I feel like I've spent a bit to much time doing the jobs. Which by the way the Job system is extremely helpful. And does anybody know If theres an option to turn Ludgers voice on and off? Because I watched a walkthrough where he talks but he hes practically silent when Im playing.

There's a Ludger voice option in NG+ selectable from the grade shop.

That's lame...but reassuring I was quite surprised about how little he talked

anyway I'm enjoying the game but the debt system is really draging this game downhill always calling about the debt and location are locked becasue of it.....why coulb't that bitch stay dead in the other demension...-_-

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
Soriku said:
KingWithNoKrown said:

How is everyone liking it?

Its pretty damn great so far but I feel like I've spent a bit to much time doing the jobs. Which by the way the Job system is extremely helpful. And does anybody know If theres an option to turn Ludgers voice on and off? Because I watched a walkthrough where he talks but he hes practically silent when Im playing.

There's a Ludger voice option in NG+ selectable from the grade shop.

That's lame...but reassuring I was quite surprised about how little he talked

anyway I'm enjoying the game but the debt system is really draging this game downhill always calling about the debt and location are locked becasue of it.....why coulb't that bitch stay dead in the other demension...-_-

Yeah that was the only thing that annoyed me about the game. That said, I actually think it is better than the original. I was kind of wary of ToX2 after my experience with ToS2 and FFX-2. Thankfully the Tales team really knocked this one out of the park. They mananged to craft a new story with some interesting new characters while maintaining the integrity of the original cast and game. 

Side note: Am I the only one that found Rollo amusing as hell? I mean I can't remember how many times I chuckled during a serious cutscene when they pan to Rollo "Meow". Heh.