By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Xillia 2 out now in the US and EU

I got the CE of the first Day 1. Enjoyed the first one a good bit, but since CE wasn't very enticing. I'll just wait for it to be cheaper. Looking forward to it since I've heard very good things about the improvements from Xillia 1 -> Xillia 2.

And yes, the lack of dual audio is also a factor. Namco, you losing my $60.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I'll wait till it gets a little cheaper since I still have the first one to beat.

On a side note, I went to AX this year and they had this Tales raffle at the Namco panel and my brother freaking won it! Now I have a bunch of Tales of games in my backlog and an additional copy of Xillia (collector's edition). >.>

bigtakilla said:
The first Tales Of game I had not beaten was Xillia, could care less for Xillia 2.

You're one of the few people that has actually used "could care less" properly. If you actually didn't care about Xillia 2, you wouldn't have bothered to post in this thread about Xillia 2.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
bigtakilla said:
The first Tales Of game I had not beaten was Xillia, could care less for Xillia 2.

You're one of the few people that has actually used "could care less" properly. If you actually didn't care about Xillia 2, you wouldn't have bothered to post in this thread about Xillia 2.

I posted because I love the series, but every series that have had this many sequels produce a few bad titles. Just the reality of it.

Favorites: Symphonia, Vesperia, and Graces F (Graces F had the best battle system of the bunch which is why they based Xillia's battle system after it)

bigtakilla said:
adriane23 said:
bigtakilla said:

I posted because I love the series, but every series that have had this many sequels produce a few bad titles. Just the reality of it.

Favorites: Symphonia, Vesperia, and Graces F (Graces F had the best battle system of the bunch which is why they based Xillia's battle system after it)

I'm not questioning your love of the series, I just hate when people use "could care less" when they typically mean that they couldn't care less. It's almost up there with people not knowing the different between your and you're.

However, seeing as how you posted in this thread about Xillia 2, whether intentionally or unintentionally, you used "could care less" properly.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Anyone know if NA is getting the day 1 edition?  All the pics I've seen of it are European versions and the NA advertisements don't have it.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Anyone know if NA is getting the day 1 edition?  All the pics I've seen of it are European versions and the NA advertisements don't have it.

Dont think so I havent seen it either and im upset by this. 

bigtakilla said:
adriane23 said:
bigtakilla said:

Nice to know Grace F will probably be the next PS3 game I'm getting.

i will eventually buy it, right now i have to finish other 3 jrpgs, then finally play Infamous Second Son, and then play Tales of Xillia (which i already own but as i said i need to finish my backlog of games before playing it) and then i will get Xillia 2 (and most likely Symphonia Chronicles)...

Chris Hu said:

Nice to know Grace F will probably be the next PS3 game I'm getting.

and you are gonna have a blast with it, (its really a great game) sadly you can easily tell that its dated in some areas but it really shouldnt matter because the overall gameplay (combat is great), add to that some great characters and you have a really nice JRPG, all im gonna say is i only get the Platinum for games that i really liked and that was one of them.