By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Xillia 2 out now in the US and EU

Ill be getting the collector's edition.

Around the Network

Can't wait for the 19th, even changed my avatar to something more appropriate for the occasion :P

I've been saving for this~

Day One, baby~!

Not getting it because I have it, but my review is here for those who wonder (actually my second-favorite RPG this generation)

https://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2014/08/02/review-tales-of-xillia-2/

I have the collector's edition pre-ordered, but I won't actually play the game until sometime next year or the year after that. I still need to finish Xillia 1 and Graces f. Not to mention a bunch of other games in my backlog.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

I wish I could purchase this :(

The first Tales Of game I had not beaten was Xillia, could care less for Xillia 2.

Yes! Loved the first one and cant wait to play this

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Soriku said:
VanceIX said:
I found the first one fun but nothing special. This one doesn't continue the story, which is a bit disappointing, so I might skip it.

What do you mean it doesn't continue the story? Xillia's story was comphrensive enough but this takes place a year after. This game expands on what the characters are doing now, how they're dealing with things, and expands on stuff that was set up in Xillia 1 (like Elympios and additional spirits).

I kinda felt that Jude and Milla's story could have been expanded a lot further, so I was hoping that the sequel would focus on them. I realize it takes place in the same universe, but I never liked it when RPGs yank the previous story from under your feet. I kind of want to see continuity from the characters into sequels, like Breath of Fire 3 to Breath of Fire 4 or the like. I'll see though. I'll probably end up picking it up on a digital sale.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

I'm mad that I wasn't able to pre-order more than one collector's edition. I wanted 4!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence