By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shu Yoshida: Sony to focus on PS4 at TGS

If had bought a PlayStation Vita I would not support Sony anymore!!! And I really don't understand why no one does complain about how sony is treating their PlayStation Vita consumers!!! If Nintendo or Microsoft would do that then everone would rant over the internet, but when Sony does it everything is okay!!! Sony Fanboys must be ...... as hell!!!

Around the Network
TheTwilightTriforce said:
If had bought a PlayStation Vita I would not support Sony anymore!!! And I really don't understand why no one does complain about how sony is treating their PlayStation Vita consumers!!! If Nintendo or Microsoft would do that then everone would rant over the internet, but when Sony does it everything is okay!!! Sony Fanboys must be ...... as hell!!!

Most Sony fans don't own a Vita, and they don't care. If they did the Vita would have been doing much better.

I own one and feel its been an ok purchase, and have kept it for PS Now.

Because most people on the internet have PS4s and don't give a shit if the PS Vita crowd suffers. Just looking at this thread, there are a couple of insensitive comments from PS4 owners on the Vita.

Seriously, if Sony just up and stopped supporting the PS4, I wonder how a lot of these people would feel. Imagine spending $200+ on a console and having the company stop supporting it after just 2 years. It's pathetic, and the good will from the PS4 allows Sony to get away with it for the most part.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Ucell said:

Most Sony fans don't own a Vita, and they don't care. If they did the Vita would have been doing much better.

Can you please explain me why you are not angry about Sony? I mean you spend so much money on it and even Sony does not support it in any way or even is trying to make games for your PlayStation Vita?

VanceIX said:

Because most people on the internet have PS4s and don't give a shit if the PS Vita crowd suffers. Just looking at this thread, there are a couple of insensitive comments from PS4 owners on the Vita.

Seriously, if Sony just up and stopped supporting the PS4, I wonder how a lot of these people would feel. Imagine spending $200+ on a console and having the company stop supporting it after just 2 years. It's pathetic, and the good will from the PS4 allows Sony to get away with it for the most part.

But thats the point, I would not support a company who stops their support for their own hardware after 2 years ;) And thats why I don't understand why everyone is okay with it, I mean if a games is not 1080p and 60fps than the world burns, but when a company does not support their own hardware and akt like it doesen't exist then everything is okay!!!

Around the Network
Ucell said:

Can you please explain me why you are not angry about Sony? I mean you spend so much money on it and even Sony does not support it in any way or even is trying to make games for your PlayStation Vita?

I played many great games on it. Playing God Of War 1 & 2 on a handheld with a gorgeous scren feels great.

Also it had some great games like Killzone: Mercenary (my favourite Killzone game and portable FPS game) and Uncharted: Golden Abyss was amazing as well.

Just wished it had its own exclusive GTA and GOW game and it would have been  perfect then, like the PSP was to me. But the ability to play GOW: Ascension and TLOU on a handheld also excites me.

Ucell said:
Ucell said:

I played many great games on it. Playing God Of War 1 & 2 on a handheld with a gorgeous scren feels great.

Also it had some great games like Killzone: Mercenary (my favourite Killzone game and portable FPS game) and Uncharted: Golden Abyss was amazing as well.

Just wished it had its own exclusive GTA and GOW game and it would have been  perfect then, like the PSP was to me. But the ability to play GOW: Ascension and TLOU on a handheld also excites me.

Thanks :) I hope you will have alot of fun with it in the future :)

PlayStation is going to have a big

party at TGS!

kupomogli said:
outlawauron said:
You're right. Vita is dead everywhere.

Fixed.

I'm glad you fixed my blantant sarcasm. Third parties have loaded up on Vita, so Sony really doesn't need to. Most of the stuff at TGS will be 3rd party.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I would cry baby rabbits if Level-5 announces anything.

Thanks jlmurph!