By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction - PS4 will have 20 million lead over Xbox One at the end of 2015

DialgaMarine said:
Rafie said:
Nah not 15 mil. I can see 10 at the most. I won't bet anyone because I'm just speculating here. I just think that Xbox has some gems that would keep them afloat. Especially from getting a 15 mil gap. That's crazy!

I'm not implying this gen is going to be a repeat of 6th gen, but the original XBox had it's share of gems, yet that gen eventually ended with a 130+ million difference between the 2, and the PS2 didn't even have a fraction of the AAA first party exclusives the PS4 will have. I can see PS4 having a more than 10 million lead by the end of 2015. 15 - 20 million is very believable. 

When the OP specified that it was towards the end of 2015, then I agreed. Also the PS2 was in a different economic ground than what the PS4 is in right now. Times is different now.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

If MS is lucky otherwise it will be higher. Europe is killing the Xbox. I don't see them coming back there at all, and I see PS accelerating there in its second/3rd year. It's pretty much 3:1 right now.

20m lead worldwide or globally in the us?

Sounds legit. I could see it happen.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Well make a console people want for a decent price ie PS4 and it will sell.

Around the Network
DialgaMarine said:
Rafie said:
Nah not 15 mil. I can see 10 at the most. I won't bet anyone because I'm just speculating here. I just think that Xbox has some gems that would keep them afloat. Especially from getting a 15 mil gap. That's crazy!

I'm not implying this gen is going to be a repeat of 6th gen, but the original XBox had it's share of gems, yet that gen eventually ended with a 130+ million difference between the 2, and the PS2 didn't even have a fraction of the AAA first party exclusives the PS4 will have. I can see PS4 having a more than 10 million lead by the end of 2015. 15 - 20 million is very believable. 

I honestily said that for me the gap lifetime will be 120 million.

I predict 170 million PS4 and 50 million XBOX ONE.

drake_tolu said:

i can legit see PS4 doing somethign liek that, but X1 will never hit that.  

BeElite said:
drake_tolu said:

You predict 30 million XBOX ONE, true?

If this will happen, PS4 will sell 140 million MORE !

NEW RECORD!!!

drake_tolu said:
BeElite said:
drake_tolu said:

You predict 30 million XBOX ONE, true?

If this will happen, PS4 will sell 140 million MORE !

NEW RECORD!!!

I can imagine someone currently banned that compulsively feels the need to correct and downplay anything positive about Sony, even the craziest and most bombastic predictions, puffing smoke from his ears.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Prediction for end of 2015 LT sales (approximate and from order of highest to lowest sales)
3DS-67.54m
PS4-30.13m
Wii U-24m
XB1-17m
Vita-15m*
*discontinued

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!