By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Notch decides to get snarky with Wii U fans

RealGamingExpert said:
Still more successful games than he ever did.

Well, minecraft has sold more than 50 million copies, which is more than the Wii U itself will probably do, and the PC version of Minecraft scores 93 on metacritic, which is the same as the highest rated Wii U game, Super Mario 3d world, so even though he is an asshole, you're still wrong

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Who are Notch again?

Exactly.

You're kidding right?

Markus Persson ‏@notch 55m
@CJB1878 @jasonschreier I love the Wii U, I was just making a joke about how I kinda finished the games I'm interested in. I need zelda.

Ka-pi96 said:
He is a bit of a douche and probably a one hit wonder as well so...

Too bad that he already is rich and no one will take that away from him!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Teeqoz said:
RealGamingExpert said:
Still more successful games than he ever did.

Well, minecraft has sold more than 50 million copies, which is more than the Wii U itself will probably do, and the PC version of Minecraft scores 93 on metacritic, which is the same as the highest rated Wii U game, Super Mario 3d world, so even though he is an asshole, you're still wrong

Damn... Well time for nintendo to make a game that sells more than that!

Wii Sports 2 incoming!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Smear-Gel said:
Eh, the "wii u has no games" joke is really tired and unfunny now, for the most part

It's also false.

"X has no games" is usually always false, though that doesnt stop pwople from saying it about otger consoles and getting mad when it's said about thiers.

its easy to fu** with people when you got billions in the bank.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Conegamer said:
Who are Notch again?

Exactly.

just the sole creator of the best selling game in history. 

bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
Who are Notch again?

Exactly.

just the sole creator of the best selling game in history. 

I thought that was wii sports :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Ka-pi96 said:

He made Tetris?

If you think about it, minecraft and tetris are kind of the same game!

Well... kind of...