By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - July 2014 NPD Thread! PS4: 187k, XBO: 131k, Wii U: 81k

Vena said:
BeElite said:
so around
230 PS4
150x1
83 wiiu

I'm going to gander at less for PS4 since he specified Xbox Family < PS4, and I don't expect the 360 to have moved more than a few tens of thousand.

What would that change? 

We actually know PS3+One should be around 380k

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

another 80-100k win for the PS4 in Xboxs home territory gap between the 2 is close to 3/4 of a mill now will be pass a mill with Octs NPD about a yr since there release

Play Me

daredevil.shark said:
Blood_Tears said:
Insiderp was closer on PS4 hw than this site so...

Its embarrassing for VGC.

insiderp didn't predict anything, he leaked information he was told....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

bubblegamer said:
Ouch

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=125463539&postcount=1387

I always thought the Z was freaking stupid

Ninsect said:

What would that change? 

Just that the gap between PS4 and X1 is smaller.

Around the Network

Oh man, it wasn't even close. PS4 rocking it.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I hope someday there will be another guy giving out the numbers, who isn't such a huge attention whore and just leaves out the whole teasing, ambiguity and long waiting times and instead cuts right to the chase....urgh I'm getting annoyed because I'm tired, I'm out.

DerNebel said:
prinz_valium said:
DerNebel said:
bubblegamer said:
Ouch

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=125463539&postcount=1387

Yeah they are starting again, ironically I feel that Aquamarine is doing this every month.

vg chartz was #3 on theire prediction league last month. (of they dont rank it)

without that 50k ps4 undertrack even #1

this month wont be much diffent i bet. not to way off imho

Admitting that would destroy their jokes though. Vgchartz has problems with its tracking, definitely, but it's not as awful as some people like to make it out.

this is gaf, too

"Watch_Dogs sold a hell of lot more on PS4 when compared to Xbox One because Ubisoft had a marketing deal with Sony. Destiny will likely be the same"

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=125465921&postcount=1465

but we know better. watch dogs sold horrible on xbox one

but destiny wont do. it will sell great on xbox one. not as great as on ps4, but still great. why?

because its a shooter. xbox owner like shooters. its a bungie game. xbox owners like bungie games. phil and the xbox staff talked alot of destiny even playstaion has the exclusive marketing deal. they did not the same about watch dogs. xbox one had a destiny beta. watch dogs didnt. i bet i could find more reasons

Vena said:
Ninsect said:

What would that change? 

Just that the gap between PS4 and X1 is smaller.

No? XBox family<PS4 doesn't change at all even if 360 sold less. That would still be true for whatever PS4 sold that is more than One+360 (could be 1million for all we know...if we didn't have other things to go on)

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:

No?

I'm not sure you understand what I mean, I mean that the statement that PS4>XFamily, may not necessarily mean that it sold THAT much more than X1 because the 360 isn't exactly moving all that many units anymore as its price just isn't dropping. The upper limit we know is that PS4+PS3 > X1 and WiiU, but we know that PS4 alone is less than those two.

We could still meet the requirement of inequalities provided by having something like:

So long as the PS3 sold ~41k. And we'd still be good so long as the 360 sold <40k.