By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats Your Favorite Movie Game?

RETURN OF THE KING - LOTR

Around the Network

GoldenEye 007.

I'm talking about the N64 game, though the Wii version wasn't so bad either actually. There aren't that many movie-based games that are very good, especially not in the realm of that game. However, if a game based on a movie franchise counts, then Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. That game is so unbelievable, I wished the real movies (except Ep. 4 and 5) were that good.

Ice Age on PS2!!!

Goldeneye 007 for N64, not the Wii one. N64 GE007 was both groundbreaking and awesome. One of the biggest and best games of the whole generation.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Mine is Spiderman 2.

Around the Network

Transformers for me was a better than GTA III. And Goldeneye 007 for both Wii and N64.

Busted said:

One of the most underrated games ever

If that doesn't count, as it is does not relive the events on the movie, then Batman Returns, the SNES version of course.

I loved that game!  I had it on PS2 and it really satisfied my GTA craving and then some.  In the same vein, the Godfather on ps2 was also a lot of fun.

However, I have to agree that Goldeney on N64 was the best movie game ever made... one of the best games ever made, period, actually.

Blade runner and Star Trek Voyager: Elite force for tv series.

Easily Batman Returns! It is a great beat 'em up and still my favorite movie game even after 15/16 years! :)

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Dune and Dune 2.