By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Black Women are the most educated people in the United States.

Enrolling in college certainly doesn't make you smart. There's a lot of people there just to be there and that's it.

Just to be clear that was aimed at everyone. Not specifically a race or gender.

Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:
Machiavellian said:
generic-user-1 said:
this is bullshit... not every collage educated is worth the same.
u can find it out easyly, go watch the youtube channels of the important colleges and count the people in the math, physic,Enginering...
the best educated persons are male, if white or asien is a tough call, many asians just studie in the us.

So what you are saying is that only the colleges you deem important matter.  case closed.

the important colleges have a lot of stuff online for free, so u can count for yourself.  its like that in every college, women sit in lesser important classes...

What is an important college.  What makes one college more important over another.  What field of education makes another field more important over another. Are you telling everyone that by going to a certain college or going into a certain field it makes you smarter.  So is intelligence now measured on where you go and what field you take.  Are you saying that just by going to these important colleges and taking these important classes those people are smarter….Like I said case closed.

Wagram said:

Enrolling in college certainly doesn't make you smart. There's a lot of people there just to be there and that's it.

Just to be clear that was aimed at everyone. Not specifically a race or gender.

For anyone who has gone to college and attended big important universities, you find this out less than a week on campus.  I remember from stats way back when i was in college, the ratio of women over men was a decent amount.  Maybe women attach more to a college education than men.  Hell if my wife was an example that would definitely be the case.

Why am i looking at a picture from 2011?

And can someone make me a sandwich?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

That's interesting. Thought Asian women would be the highest.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I must say the results surprise me a bit. I've always had this idea that black people are relatively more often poor than whites for example, and thus would be harder for them to go to college (on average). Maybe that's not true at all.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
I must say the results surprise me a bit. I've always had this idea that black people are relatively more often poor than whites for example, and thus would be harder for them to go to college (on average). Maybe that's not true at all.

Minorities are prime targets for scholarships whether it be academic, doing a ton of school activities, or athletic.

jlmurph2 said:
Ninsect said:

Minorities are prime targets for scholarships whether it be academic, doing a ton of school activities, or athletic.

Why? More than the majority?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Whoopdee-do. These people are going to be dragged down by student loans for decades.

The "helping" hand of government strikes again.

Ninsect said:
jlmurph2 said:
Ninsect said:

Why? More than the majority?

Colleges have to meet a quota of how diverse their board wants them to be. Also, there's a good amount of Historical Black Colleges that are aimed specifically for blacks.