By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Black Women are the most educated people in the United States.

I think the whole point of this thread was just some positive reinforcement guys....

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I live in Georgia.

retweet

Daisuke72 said:
This thread is disgusting, a ton of people just won't accept that fact that black women percentage wise are more likely to go to college than their race, as iff that's a bad thing. After all the bullshit black people have to put up with in the US you guys really can't let them have one thing, huh?

its just a lie to make minoritys feel better.  the problems are huge, and propaganda will not help.

education must be free...

Burek said:
Nice statistics. But who are the other 40% enrolling into college?
White Polar Bears?
Black Penguins?
Asian Pandas?

My point -> The numbers don't add up.

No this is just saying that 9.7% of black women in America enrol for college. It's not saying that 9.7% percent of college students are black woman.

HEMSTAR said:
Burek said:
Nice statistics. But who are the other 40% enrolling into college?
White Polar Bears?
Black Penguins?
Asian Pandas?

My point -> The numbers don't add up.

No this is just saying that 9.7% of black women in America enrol for college. It's not saying that 9.7% percent of college students are black woman.

You would think so based on those stats, but the OP clearly says

" African American women enroll in college more than Asian men, white women - you name the group, either race or gender, African American women are number one."

Honestly, I also believe that the stats are as you say they are, because it0's the only thing that makes sense.

But I wanted to write what I've written because the OP is ridiculous, pointless and all over the place. I have no idea what the purpose of this thread was (students' race, education, student loans or something fourth), so I just wanted to point out one thing that I find most ridiculous.

Around the Network

Sure, "Ima oppressed black woman! gimme a go2college for free card or i'll call ya'll whitey 'racis"

Good thing Africa and places like Detroit have the most intelligent race of people, just looking at how advanced Africa is and how successful places like Detroit have become!

"b-but whitey keeping us down!"

User was permabanned for this post. - Viper.

Are they saying Hispanics are stupid? FU!

ofc they are. theyre double minorities

Machiavellian said:
generic-user-1 said:
Machiavellian said:
generic-user-1 said:
this is bullshit... not every collage educated is worth the same.
u can find it out easyly, go watch the youtube channels of the important colleges and count the people in the math, physic,Enginering...
the best educated persons are male, if white or asien is a tough call, many asians just studie in the us.

So what you are saying is that only the colleges you deem important matter.  case closed.

the important colleges have a lot of stuff online for free, so u can count for yourself.  its like that in every college, women sit in lesser important classes...

What is an important college.  What makes one college more important over another.  What field of education makes another field more important over another. Are you telling everyone that by going to a certain college or going into a certain field it makes you smarter.  So is intelligence now measured on where you go and what field you take.  Are you saying that just by going to these important colleges and taking these important classes those people are smarter….Like I said case closed.

What makes one college better than another? Their facilitys/libraries/professors being superior to another this is a black and white issue not all colleges are the same. As for all degree's being exactly the same intelligence? No, that isn't true that is why there are very strict requirements needed to even begin studying in some fields where others are given free with boxes of cereal, If you have a degree in social engineering and you try to match wits with someone who has a Software engineering degree... I'm afraid the latter would have a better conversation with the box of Cereal the other degree arrived in.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

This is cool, I guess?

Instead of wanting equality why is it that most black people want to be superior?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros