By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Black Women are the most educated people in the United States.

Burek said:
HEMSTAR said:
Burek said:
Nice statistics. But who are the other 40% enrolling into college?
White Polar Bears?
Black Penguins?
Asian Pandas?

My point -> The numbers don't add up.

No this is just saying that 9.7% of black women in America enrol for college. It's not saying that 9.7% percent of college students are black woman.

You would think so based on those stats, but the OP clearly says

" African American women enroll in college more than Asian men, white women - you name the group, either race or gender, African American women are number one."

Honestly, I also believe that the stats are as you say they are, because it0's the only thing that makes sense.

But I wanted to write what I've written because the OP is ridiculous, pointless and all over the place. I have no idea what the purpose of this thread was (students' race, education, student loans or something fourth), so I just wanted to point out one thing that I find most ridiculous.

Yes the OP is misleading.

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
This is cool, I guess?

Instead of wanting equality why is it that most black people want to be superior?

Jesus Christ.

I don't know how to respond to this.

Daisuke72 said:
This thread is disgusting, a ton of people just won't accept that fact that black women percentage wise are more likely to go to college than their race, as iff that's a bad thing. After all the bullshit black people have to put up with in the US you guys really can't let them have one thing, huh?

If you think VGChartz is racist, try Reddit! Someone posted a similar post and the racists had a field day. 

ps3-sales! said:
This is cool, I guess?

Instead of wanting equality why is it that most black people want to be superior?

My guess: you are not a black woman?

Seems to be hard for a lot to accept the result like it would imply anything wrong...

o_O.Q said:

hang on... so you mean to tell me that black people not only dominate physical activities ( most sports ), have pioneered most music, but now they also dominate education

thats pretty damn impressive

No they don't. 9% of black women enroll in college. That's 9% of 6% of the potential college enrolling population. Whereas 6% of white men enrol in college, which is 6% of 28% of the potential college enrolling population. Now which is the bigger number? 6% of 28 or 9% of 6? 6% of 28 is roughly 3x 9% of 6.

It's great that black people, especially women, are going to college at a high rate of the black population. But that does not mean black people form a large percent of the college population.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
Burek said:
HEMSTAR said:
Burek said:
Nice statistics. But who are the other 40% enrolling into college?
White Polar Bears?
Black Penguins?
Asian Pandas?

My point -> The numbers don't add up.

No this is just saying that 9.7% of black women in America enrol for college. It's not saying that 9.7% percent of college students are black woman.

You would think so based on those stats, but the OP clearly says

" African American women enroll in college more than Asian men, white women - you name the group, either race or gender, African American women are number one."

Honestly, I also believe that the stats are as you say they are, because it0's the only thing that makes sense.

But I wanted to write what I've written because the OP is ridiculous, pointless and all over the place. I have no idea what the purpose of this thread was (students' race, education, student loans or something fourth), so I just wanted to point out one thing that I find most ridiculous.

They mean relatively more

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Kaizar said:

For the first time in the history of data collection by the National Center of Education Statistics as reported by the US Census, Black women have surpassed every other group in this country based upon race and gender. What does that mean? For the first time in our history, African-American women have surpassed all groups in college entrance based upon race and gender. That's right. African American women enroll in college more than Asian men, white women - you name the group, either race or gender, African American women are number one.

Janks Morton explains in this video.

While we couldn't be prouder of our sisters, we do hope that as we're climbing the ladder of educational attainment that we are doing so with an understanding of the trappings of student loan debt. 

If you have any experience with debt, be sure to counsel a young woman you know about the costs and benefits. Take a look at this infographic from Mother Jones.

Also, do you think that black woman are also the most educated in the United Kingdom? Since they are so in the United States.

Oh this one's easy: Welfare+FAFSA=Highest Drop Out Rate, you forgot to throw that in there. I also like how you did not focus on the "enrollment" aspect as well and then made a troll and misleading headline to try and get your point across. You should work for Bill O'Reilly, the real king of spin.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
ps3-sales! said:
This is cool, I guess?

Jesus Christ.

Why is this news? It should not be.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Jesus Christ.

Then please show me the evidence proving, or even suggesting, that most black people are racist.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
ps3-sales! said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Jesus Christ.

Then please show me the evidence proving, or even suggesting, that most black people are racist.

There is no proof. I can only tell what I read over time. 

What are the Blacks' endgame? What do they want to accomplish?

I am white obviously, but I am not racist. I want blacks to be equal to whites, obviously. 

But it seems that whenever I read about these types of things, it's about some grudge that they are still holding. To "get even" per say, or "one up" whites. I think that's not the right mentality to have. 

Yes, what happened in the past is horrid. But to end that, they should strive to be equal, not superior. The sooner that everyone strives to be equal is the day racism ends.

And that is a fact.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros