By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How do I hold so many games, Sony?

daredevil.shark said:
gergroy said:
daredevil.shark said:

I just hate them. How can I hold so many exclusives? And these are so awesome. I dont have that much cash. Curse you.

From AAA (Bloodborne, The order 1886, Until Dawn, Driveclub, Hellblade) to indie games (Rime, wild, tearway and so many others). Do I look like a money bank? Curse you guys.

You know, a game being exclusive doesnt mean you have to buy it...

I know. But all of these games looks fantastic. And you have to admit it.

Some of them did, for sure.  I will probably pick up the order for sure, maybe until dawn and hellblade, the others I will easily pass on though.  I personally tend to like a lot of the multiplatform games a lot more than exclusives.  So maybe im not the best judge?

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
What about "Deap Down"?

TGS

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Dark_Feanor said:
What about "Deep Down"?

it's a japan only free to play for now, why would Capcom show it at GC?

HEMSTAR said:
I expected one big ip to be announced so i'm pretty disappointed tbh. I like the look of Wild and Alienation though, and Bloodborne looks simply amazing.

They cut the big new ip announcement to say "10 million sold through".

lol i'm expecting a real tantrum and hatred thread......well played sir, well played

Around the Network

I disagree. Too many indies and too little last guardian and new AAA. Now here is bracing for the pretentious (real lovers of the medium)

drdante said:
lol i'm expecting a real tantrum and hatred thread......well played sir, well played

@Mugiwara no luffy - PS4 is the pirate king.

This thread cannot end well. The OP needs to justify their opinion more and come in with a less contraversial title before we even consider allowing this thread.

For now it shall be locked

These changes have been made and the thread shall be reopened upon the condition of civil discussion coming from it

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

That's confusing. There will be 5000 games of whom 200 will be exclusive (just a guess) and you think your problem are the 200 extra games because that means 5000 instead of 4800?

Conegamer said:

This thread cannot end well. The OP needs to justify their opinion more and come in with a less contraversial title before we even consider allowing this thread.

For now it shall be locked

These changes have been made and the thread shall be reopened upon the condition of civil discussion coming from it

Thanks.