By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tearaway in PS4 - Yesssssssssssssss

But the Tearaway they showed is still different than the Tearaway on Vita. That's why it has a different name.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Let's dance!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:
So one of the best reasons to get a Vita has vanished.

Exactly, Well im still getting a PS TV to play P4G, i just hope GR2 stays vita exclusive :0

What if I tell you persona 5 might come in ps4 with p4g as bonus. How would you react? This is my day dream.

outlawauron said:
But the Tearaway they showed is still different than the Tearaway on Vita. That's why it has a different name.

That may be true, but dont you think this hurts vita a little, especially in the West? I personally hope that GR2 stays vita exclusive. It makes Vita unique with certain games, taking its franchises away especially when vita needs all the help it can get is a bad move imo.

That said, its a smart move to expand the franchise by putting it on PS4

I'm reading this is an entirely new game.Not the Vita version.Either way, only a mad man would complain about more retail games on the
PS4.Especially one that looks this good.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

If people haven't bought a Vita because of this game then they won't buy a Vita because of it this late in the day.

The PS5 Exists. 

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

That may be true, but dont you think this hurts vita a little, especially in the West? I personally hope that GR2 stays vita exclusive. It makes Vita unique with certain games, taking its franchises away especially when vita needs all the help it can get is a bad move imo.

That said, its a smart move to expand the franchise by putting it on PS4

Definitely. Vita was going to break records this year with the Tearaway exclusivity.

And I shall buy it!

I'd say "again", but that's actually not true, since what they showed at Gamescom looked like a completely new game.

I just hope it adds a bit to the length.

GribbleGrunger said:
Conegamer said:

If people haven't bought a Vita because of this game then they won't buy a Vita because of it this late in the day.

True. But it doesn't help all of the other games releasing on other systems.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It's pretty much a new game right? Not like they just ported the old game from Vita and made it pretty.