By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tearaway in PS4 - Yesssssssssssssss

Why did not Nintendo do something like this already? Instead of project Giant Robot...

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
So one of the best reasons to get a Vita has vanished.

Yeah this game was really helping Vita sales. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Conegamer said:

How So? its not like you could not in any way play this new ver on a playstation Vita, i mean if only there was some way  for the playstation Vita to access the PS4 over the internet or through a local network and stream this new game over to the playstation Vita...only if there was some way to do that..hmmm...lmao the fact that playstation TV also supports the DS4 is a great thing....Move the playstation Vita platform to be Playstation TV is the best d@mn thing they could have ever done.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

GribbleGrunger said:
Conegamer said:

If people haven't bought a Vita because of this game then they won't buy a Vita because of it this late in the day.

Exactly Gribble, the fact they are porting this to the PS4, Why spend the extra money to create a PSVita Port , when people would just call it a "Port of a Port anyway?

The Playstation TV is the new priority platform for "PLAYSTATION VITA" Software development!

Mobile smartphones and Tablets market made sure of that, Sony has moved the playstation Vita platform to that of a Micro-Game console, hell playstation Mobile is now directed at Playstation Vita and playstation TV INSTEAD OF Android OS.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

The game looks awesome but I agree that it will hurt the Vita.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Pretty much

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Is the game really that good?..it seems like people have nothing but good things to say about it.It might make a good addition to my PS4 library of games.

Any word on a retail release?..or is it digital only?

Hopefully now the game gets the sales it deserves. Let's be honest it sold poor on the psvita.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

MoHasanie said:
The game looks awesome but I agree that it will hurt the Vita.

When abused as much as Vita has been, you no longer feel pain.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
How will the game work without the Vita hardware? That's a big part of the charm of the original.

OT: To those interested in buying the game on Vita and/or PS4, I'd recommend against it. While it's great to see a developer really take advantage of the unique features of the Vita, the game itself is far too easy, the gameplay is disappointingly one-note, and the camera and controls are awkward at times.

Just play the demo.

I tried the demo and loved it. Then bought the game and it all just dragged on once I caught up to the point the demo left off at. Particularly the end, where you need to rotate the Vita to move small platforms that you jump across; motion controls + tight platforming = big no-no.