By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 10 Million PS4 Confirmed

Ninsect said:

Did ioi take a hike after the announcement?

Well he hasn't been on for 5 days. Maybe he's on vacation or he's still unable to figure out where to put those sales.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Ninsect said:

Did ioi take a hike after the announcement?

Well he hasn't been on for 5 days. Maybe he's on vacation or he's still unable to figure out where to put those sales.

It's easy though, in Europe of course. When you see they undertrack PS4 in germany by 60k, you can imagine the rest of Europe...

It should already be at 10,3-4M now but Gribble is right, they'll surely dont count these 300k-400k

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

wandering when we will see next milestone announcement and what will be that milestone.?
CES - January 2015 = 18 million?

Noobie said:
wandering when we will see next milestone announcement and what will be that milestone.?

probably 14 or 15 million during the PS Even in December. 

Sony will announce 15 million sold at the December PlayStation conference.

Around the Network
Noobie said:

They'll announce OVER 15m 'sold through to customers' at the December event. I'm confident about that. The PS4 is at about 12m now and then we have another two significant months to add to that.

The PS5 Exists. 

We probably hit 12M already, let's see how long it will take for that to show up.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

GribbleGrunger said:
Noobie said:

They'll announce OVER 15m 'sold through to customers' at the December event. I'm confident about that. The PS4 is at about 12m now and then we have another two significant months to add to that.

id wager it will be 17/18 million announced by then.