By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Is Beasting In So Many Departments!

Is The PS4 Beasting?

yes 351 78.52%

maybe 33 7.38%

no 60 13.42%

Total:444

In 2013 we had:

Killzone, Knack, Rsogun NFSR, BF4, Assassins Creed 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, Madden, Fifa, other smaller titles, Indies etc.

This year we have:

Infamous, Outlast, Watchdogs, Madden, Fifa, Destiny, GTA5, H1Z1 LBP, The Evil Within, Minecraft, Assassins Creed Unity,  DriveClub, Just Dance, more sports titles, other smaller titles, far more Indies etc.

What we know is coming next year:

The Order, Bloodbourne, Deep Down, No Mans Sky, Soma, Ratchet & Clank, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Let It Die, Batman, Evolve, UC4, yearly titles.

Still waiting for GOW5, TLOU2 or a Uncharted Collection!

PS4 has so many exclusive titles and things are looking great for the system. On top of its SW library its also getting exclusive deals for one of the most hyped games... Destiny and is romoured to get GTA5 deals aswell.  Its technically the most powerfull console offering the most 1080P 60FPS games, built in controller batteries which many feel its the best controller ever made, and also has the ability to change the HDD. Its also having the best sales of any console winning every NPD and selling the best WW every week it will be the first next gen console to sell 10M and by quite a margin.  PS4 is beasting homies

Play Me

Around the Network

I vote Yes

Yeah, I really don't think we need a retaliation thread for every sinlge toastboy thread, just find comfort in the PS4 easily outselling the competition, which should tell us that it has more than enough to offer for a lot of people.

i've seen enough war to know where this is going lol

H-Hour comes out in 2015 too. It should be a lot like the older SOCOM games.

Around the Network

If this silly thread even begins to head in the same direction as the other one I am locking it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

The hype department is on fire!!

what about the legs?

Threads like these are way way way worse then the threads they are mocking/making fun off/whatever. Just my opinion though.

And with the STRONGEST FIRST PARTY STUDIOS there will never be shortage of new and exclusive IPs for PS4 owners.