By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Is Beasting In So Many Departments!

Is The PS4 Beasting?

yes 351 78.52%

maybe 33 7.38%

no 60 13.42%

Total:444

This isn't going to end well.

Anyways I think both systems have had a pretty good first year.

Around the Network
prayformojo said:
daredevil.shark said:
And PS4 has the highest rated game of 8th gen; The Last of Us Remastered.

That's a 7th gen game.

Actually TLOU for PS3 was ported down from the 8th gen version. It only released earlier because the PS4 wasn't out yet.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

starcraft said:
If this silly thread even begins to head in the same direction as the other one I am locking it.

what is silly about this thread?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
prayformojo said:
daredevil.shark said:

That's a 7th gen game.

Its a 8th gen game. If you want to troll then do it in other place. I am not in a mood to debate.

starcraft said:
If this silly thread even begins to head in the same direction as the other one I am locking it.

What´s silly about it, OP is not comparing anything. And would you lock only this one or the other one as well!?

Around the Network
prayformojo said:
daredevil.shark said:

That's a 7th gen game.

The Remaster is 8th gen.

bubblegamer said:
starcraft said:

What´s silly about it, OP is not comparing anything. And would you lock only this one or the other one as well!?

Good point.

deskpro2k3 said:
starcraft said:

what is silly about this thread?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=188168&page=2#54

You posted in the other thread, you know how this ends.

This is a petty, retaliatory thread. Its a bad idea before you've written a line of content.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

vivster said:
prayformojo said:
daredevil.shark said:

That's a 7th gen game.

Actually TLOU for PS3 was ported down from the 8th gen version. It only released earlier because the PS4 wasn't out yet.

Doesn't matter. Offically, it's 7th generation. If we start saying last gen ports are current gen, then where does it end? Is OOT a 7th generation title because it came out for the Virtual Console? Is Sonic The Hedgehog a 7th generation title because it came out for the 360? 

A game's gen is determained by the generation is launched in. Anything else is opinion.

2015 is going to be an incredible year for PS4 owners. The Order, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, MLB 15, and who knows what else will get announced?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!