By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is Beasting in the Games Department!

I must say that I am really looking forward to games like Ori, Sunset Overdrive, Halo and Forza.

Around the Network
AZWification said:

The X1, so far, has a better library of games than the PS4! This image is for anyone who tries to disagree with me! >:)

DISCLAIMER: This post is not meant to be taken seriously.. -__-

Depend of taste

i'm coming to you bro

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

I saw a lot of crappy multiplats and most "exclusives" for the XB1 are on PC too so yeah

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

small44 said:
AZWification said:

The X1, so far, has a better library of games than the PS4! This image is for anyone who tries to disagree with me! >:)

DISCLAIMER: This post is not meant to be taken seriously.. -__-

Depend of taste

i'm coming to you bro

Eh.. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6568866

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Apart from the 360, I dont think we've ever had a console that was beasting in software in its launch year(s)

XB1 has lots of games, but most have been received average/mediocre so far.

What sets the 360 apart imo, is that it had compelling software and lots of it. In that regard i think the Wii also had a really good launch, with its compelling software available from day 1.

XB1 and PS4 have been decent though. I think most current owners, who are early adopters, will be happy. But it seems that general consensus amongst the broader gaming audience is that the really compelling software and new experiences are yet to come.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

I guess it doesn't help that most of the big sellers are also available on last gen consoles...

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Where are the JRPGs this gen?

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
toastboy44562 said:

In 2013 we had:

Killer Instinct, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Max: The Curse of the Brotherhood, Assassins Creed 4, Xbox Fitness, Call of Duty Ghosts, Madden, Fifa, other smaller titles, Indies etc.

This year we have:

Titanfall, Plants vs Zombies, Watchdogs, Madden, Fifa, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Halo:The Masterchief Collection, Forza Horizons 2, Project Spark, Assassins Creed Unity, GTA5, Kinect Sports Rivals, Dance Evolution, more sports titles, other smaller titles, far more Indies etc.

What we know is coming next year:

Quantum Break, Batman, Evolve, Halo 5, Fable Legends, Crackdown, yearly titles.

Still waiting for Gears of War 4 or a Gears Collection!

Xbox One has so many exclusive multiplat titles and things are looking great for the system. Xbox One is beasting homies

I saved you the liberty of crossing out multiplats and descriptions that are not actually games. XB1 does have adequate 3rd party support though

He was clearly boasting about the library, not just exclusives.

You might find this hard to believe, but even multiplats help make a library stronger. Just look at the Vita or Wii U.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Ka-pi96 said:
Vasto said:
Where are the JRPGs this gen?

Just wait until TGS

I sure hope so because its the main reason I got the PS4.

It all depends on tastes really but for those who have a X1 the line up this year is really great for a first year.

Also why should multiplats be removed exactly? They are part of the lineup no? This winter I'll be able to play ACU, HMCC, SO, FH2 and COAV this is the lineup...