By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Big Rigs is a better game than Super Mario 3D World

Tagged games:

GdaTyler said:
So I guess Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu for GBA is also better than Super Mario 3D World?

No. It doesn't have its own thread.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Super Mario 3D World has no bugs. Definitely a letdown compared to Big Rigs.

Good thread.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

This game is better than both Big Rigs and Super Mario 3D World

Of course, even Super Mario 3D World is better than Super Mario 3D World.

Arkhandar said: 

Some other sources that show how awesome Big Rigs is:

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rikTiT2OwqQ

That... was legitimately funny.

"This game has a collection of over four playable trucks.  That's right - Four!"

"One of the greatest things about this game is the A.I.  When the race starts, that truck [your opponent] just stands still.  You can literally go all the way around the racetrack and finish the race, and that truck will continue to just stand there.  Now, I know what you're thinking: How is that good A.I?  It's social commentary on racing!"

ColdFire - The man with no name.

Around the Network

Big Rigs is much better than 3D World, because 3D World doesn't have 'em awesome glitches that fuck up the game!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

You're winner!

BraLoD said:
padib said:

So hilarious. I fucking love AVGN :)

So do I xD

Me to! Let's all dance together.

i hate copy cats.

Yeah, but Superman 64 has a block button that doesn't block. Beat that!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger