By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin’s Creed Rogue will have no multiplayer

actually i really wouldnt mind them just removing the whole MP from AC games. They could make that a seperate thing, its not like they really changed much from Brotherhood up to Black Flag. If you didnt like the MP then you wont like it now and if you did like it it remains the same. I dont agree with people who say the MP takes away from the SP its not like they change much in MP from game to game.

Around the Network

Great. I never liked the multiplayer in these games.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I really don't care! I will be happy as long as the single-player is enjoyable!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The funny thing is, if this game were on Wii U and it was the only version not to get multiplayer, it would matter.

Double standards, much :p

Hardware owned:

PC, PS4, 3DS, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Most anticipated games (near to mid future):

Zelda U/NX
The Last Guardian                            

TheEighthByte said:
The funny thing is, if this game were a Wii U exclusive, having no multiplayer would MATTER.

Even funnier, not only is it not WiiU exclusive, it's not coming to WiiU at all. Not even multiplayer.

Around the Network
TheEighthByte said:
The funny thing is, if this game were a Wii U exclusive, having no multiplayer would MATTER.

this series has always been single player focused, the MP aspect while popular has always played second fiddle. Hell some people straight up hate it and besides that you could still play Revelations, 3 or 4 and MP is pretty much the same across the board. So no to alot of AC fans it doesnt matter. So there are not double standards.

Now i assume that you are reffering to HW which has a MUCH bigger emphasis on MP so yes not having MP in THAT game is a bigger deal.  But nice try though.

TheEighthByte said:

I don't think people would think that. You seem to make that up out of a general dislike of a lack of multiplayer for Wii U exclusives. 

oniyide said:
TheEighthByte said:

this series has always been single player focused, the MP aspect while popular has always played second fiddle. Hell some people straight up hate it and besides that you could still play Revelations, 3 or 4 and MP is pretty much the same across the board. So no to alot of AC fans it doesnt matter. So there are not double standards.

Now i assume that you are reffering to HW which has a MUCH bigger emphasis on MP so yes not having MP in THAT game is a bigger deal.  But nice try though.

Sorry, I didn't get my point across very well. I didn't mean to write exclusive.

What I meant was that if the game were coming to Wii U among other platforms and everyone else got multiplayer, then there would be people who would bash the Wii U for not having it.

Yet, since the Wii U isn't on the list of confirmed platforms, no-one is complaining about the lack of multiplayer. A similar thing happenned with Batman: Arkham Origins.

Hardware owned:

PC, PS4, 3DS, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Most anticipated games (near to mid future):

Zelda U/NX
The Last Guardian                            

TheEighthByte said:
oniyide said:
TheEighthByte said:

Sorry, I didn't get my point across very well. I didn't mean to write exclusive.

What I meant was that if the game were coming to Wii U among other platforms and everyone else got multiplayer, then there would be people who would bash the Wii U for not having it.

Yet, since the Wii U isn't on the list of confirmed platforms, no-one is complaining about the lack of multiplayer. A similar thing happenned with Batman: Arkham Origins.

they wouldnt bash Wii U they would bash Ubisoft. Which is what people did with Batman Arkham Origins, they bashed the WIi U version for not having any MP. Which they should. Maybe people are making FUN of the WIi U which isnt quite the same.

Its kind of hard to complain when the game isnt even coming to WIi U at all, it seems.

Awesome. Shame they couldn't do this for every AC.

Multiplayer never made much sense. Coop may be different but we'll see

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018