By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin’s Creed Rogue will have no multiplayer

Where is it going to take place?

Around the Network

Good. More focus on the meat of the game. I'm glad Ubisoft finally noticed that multiplayer was just taking away from the main game.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Hahaha woot, easier to get the platinum then. Never really cared for AC Multiplayer, if you are going to add it don't add trophies for it...

Never really liked ACs multiplayer so I don't mind. And the achievements were always so annoying for it. I'm getting worried for AC Rogue though. Seems like a rushed game and its not made by Ubisoft Montreal so I feel like it won't be that great.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Ka-pi96 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Where is it going to take place?

Well it does say 'completing the North American trilogy after Assassin’s Creed 3 and Assassin’s Creed 4' so North America would be my guess.

It's set during the 7 Years' War. Some confirmed locations include the frozen North Atlantic, the Appalachian River Valley, Alabama, New York and Quebec.

Around the Network

Doesn't matter.

What's really important is that it doesn't have a female playable character!!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Good. Focus on the single player.

vivster said:
Doesn't matter.

What's really important is that it doesn't have a female playable character!!

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

Yeah, my first AC platinum since Liberation is coming up!

i must be in the minority on this site. I LOVE AC multiplayer there is nothing else like it and is a good alternative to the twich fest that is the modern FPS MP (nothing wrong with that really). Hell MP really pushed me on liking AC even moreso when i got Brotherhood.

Now with that being said...meh. I dont feel let down i could see how people would be annoyed by the trophies and acheivements for those. And i still have my copies of AC 3 and 4 and the MP is alive and well in those. Ill wait for a price drop anyway as i dont really buy AC games full price not after 3