By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Else is Going to Buy GTA5 Again? Predictions!

I didn't get it on PS3 because I was hoping for something like this so I'm definitely getting for PS4 this time.

Around the Network
poklane said:
Depends on the extra content and exclusive features for GTA Online and if Rockstar will finally bother going after hackers/glitchers. Also since the game looks to be full price while no extra paid content is included like TLoU did, it doesn't look likely. I also found GTA Online to be shit in general.

The trailer details looks like it already included more but I would be surprised if we don't see something soon about DLC..

GamechaserBE said:
poklane said:
Depends on the extra content and exclusive features for GTA Online and if Rockstar will finally bother going after hackers/glitchers. Also since the game looks to be full price while no extra paid content is included like TLoU did, it doesn't look likely. I also found GTA Online to be shit in general.

The trailer details looks like it already included more but I would be surprised if we don't see something soon about DLC..

It really looked like more animals (which I really want in Online), denser traffic and better visuals. I want exclusive customization, vehicles, weapons and new features like animal hunting in Online.

I didnt finish it on 360. I stopped about 1/3 of the way thru. Going to rebut it again on ps4 if there is exclusive content. If not, I will get it for Xbox One after I get my white Xbox One.

I will buy for first time, i was sure there would be a ps4/X1/PC port or remaster ^^

Around the Network

I'll get it when its cheap on Steam.

Already completed the game (twice), so I'm in no hurry to play it again.

I might. I'm not sure though.

I probably will

*hangs head in shame*

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I don't see any reason to buy GTA V again until/after they have Heist in the online mode that are awesome fun for people to do together.

PC so I can mod the crap put of it. I can't wait to see what they can do with GTA V. Imagine it, lol.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5