By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are You Satisified With Current Gen Graphics?

Are You Satisified With Current Gen Graphics

Yes 110 49.77%

No 78 35.29%

See Results 33 14.93%

Total:221

I'm a happy camper.

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
I can play from 8bit to 400K. I'm always satsified with the graphics.

^ true gamer

If we are strictly talking about character model renders, this gen has been pretty good so far. The Order, Ryse, and Infamous, all look good as far as character models go.

But, games like Uncharted 4, will raise the bar to a totally different level and completely destroy those I mentioned above.

I was satisfied last gen, the graphical part of the game is important but as long as does not mess with the plot, gameplay and overall enjoyment, I am satisfied.

3D World and Mario Kart 8 have blown me away so far. Im really enjoying the bloom effect.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

Yup.... I am.

Then again, I have never really cared for 60fps or anything higher than 1080p. Hell even 720p done right is enough for me. All I care about is that a games art style fits the game, it has a "STABLE" framerate, be it 30/60fps and isn't a bug fest. Those are all things that could break my immersion and actually make me notice something wrong.

If a game looks like uncharted 4 then I'd be close to sstisfirmed, but it is not until games look like ff v xiii CGI that I will be satisfied

mM

I am happy with what the PS4 is capable of based on current technology. Killzone, Infamous, and The Last of Us Remastered have all been very impressive so far. It will take another 2 or 3 years before we start to see what these consoles are really capable of, and that makes me very exited about the rest of this generation.

Of course I want new consoles that can push even better graphics though. I eventually want consoles that can go beyond rendering on screen graphics, I want to be able to step into an actual holodeck were I can touch, taste, smell, and feel the atmosphere/characters. Then I may consider myself completely graphically satisfied, but I may want even more even if the was to become a reality.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

yes ofc. if i want better ones, i (have to) buy a pc
big leap from last gen (if u dont compare tlofu vs tlofu rmk or some other bad ports like cod ghosts)

just look at ryse, forza horizon 2, the order 1886 or the witcher 3

Not exactly awe-inspiring like the jump from PS2->PS3, but I'm fine with them. Also a PC gamer, so I'm confident that moddders will make some insanely good stuff with Fallout 4 and ES VI

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC