By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ryse Son of Rome coming to PC this fall

If console exclusives come to PC then what's the point of buying consoles?
notlookinggood

Around the Network

SO I am one of the people who got suckered into playing this game on my XB. It is a horrible, horrible game. Don't support it, unless you need a blatant example of "great graphics don't make a great (or even good) game".  Absolutely TERRIBLE combat system.  You really don't even play the game, you just earn style points based on QTE's, and can't really actually mess up your fighting in executions.

Interesting. It gives me hope for the MCC to come to PC.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Cant say if i'll ever buy an Xbone! so yeah its a good thing now i know im gonna play this game soon on my PC :)

Add me if u want :)

This is the problem with relying heavily on 3rd party exclusives. Most of the time they don't stay exclusive.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Ah, another technical showcase to test my PC with.

walsufnir said:
celador said:
So actual exclusives will remain as Halo, Forza and Gears, as per usual. Exciting

Yes. No SSO, no QB, no D4, no Killer Instinctm only the old IPs, right? But what should we expect from some. Exciting, indeed.

Killer Instinct will probably make it over, it was on the todo list

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
walsufnir said:
celador said:
So actual exclusives will remain as Halo, Forza and Gears, as per usual. Exciting

Yes. No SSO, no QB, no D4, no Killer Instinctm only the old IPs, right? But what should we expect from some. Exciting, indeed.

Killer Instinct will probably make it over, it was on the todo list

I think this list was more of what fans wish them to do. Fighting games on PC? I don't think this would be of any use considering these games have no tradition there.

Yay?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

walsufnir said:

I think this list was more of what fans wish them to do. Fighting games on PC? I don't think this would be of any use considering these games have no tradition there.

Fighting games have actually being quite well on PC lately. Mortal Kombat did better than expected for WBI, which led them to port over Injustice and MK X will be day and date. Street Fighter is doing good enough to keep getting releases, the Ultra DLC is the top selling thing on Steam right now. Naruto did well enough for the next one to be ported and rumour is that Tekken 7 may be coming over as well. There are also a whole bunch of indie games that are doing quite well.

There is definitely a market for those games on PC.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!