By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart 02 August 2014

jlmurph2 said:

"2 words in name" -check

"Age 35-39" - check

"aggressively defensive over anything Playstation" -check

Hey FlamingWeazel! 

Its most likely him but could be Max too. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
ouch those CoD preorder numbers.

Activision is defending the low numbers by claiming there has been an industry-wide downturn in pre-orders: 

http://www.mweb.co.za/games/ViewNewsArticle/tabid/2549/Article/14769/An-industry-wide-downturn-in-pre-orders-Destiny-the-exception.aspx

lol nvm the fact of all the other competition, though i do believe destiny has a big role in the low numbers. it would almost benefit thim to push it back to feb or march.  its CoD, its nothing that cant wait. plus it would give destiny its own room to get a good player base set.

MoHasanie said:
jlmurph2 said:

"2 words in name" -check

"Age 35-39" - check

Hey FlamingWeazel! 

It's neither of them you moron.

Btw, I loved how you butt hurt you were whilst Sony was doing their E3 press conference.

What's the matter? Can't handle the PS4 domination?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.

PlayStation brings out the best and worst in people.

The worst in you case.

Cry me a river.

Nintendo can't survive anymore than Microsoft in the console race.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

MoHasanie said:
jlmurph2 said:

"2 words in name" -check

"Age 35-39" - check

Hey FlamingWeazel! 

Nah, Cone told me when its him since hes banned him so many times.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6557772

LiquorandGunFun said:
MoHasanie said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

Activision is defending the low numbers by claiming there has been an industry-wide downturn in pre-orders: 

http://www.mweb.co.za/games/ViewNewsArticle/tabid/2549/Article/14769/An-industry-wide-downturn-in-pre-orders-Destiny-the-exception.aspx

lol nvm the fact of all the other competition, though i do believe destiny has a big role in the low numbers. it would almost benefit thim to push it back to feb or march.  its CoD, its nothing that cant wait. plus it would give destiny its own room to get a good player base set.

Yeah I think they chose a bad release date for Destiny. A March/April release would have been better for COD. 

Around the Network
Launch_Day said:
jlmurph2 said:

Oh hey FlamingWeazel! Short time no see

This isn't FlamingWeazel you blind retard. LOL.

Can you read?

"- PlayStation Legend".

Anyways, it's funny how Kowenicki and Jaywood (and YOU) are nowhere to be seen when NPD comes around.

What's the matter? NPD numbers beat you down like the bitches that you are?

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Would be pretty embarrassing for Bungie if the XBO preorders for Destiny match PS4 numbers. They should have stuck with MS, the numbers would have been even bigger.

foodfather said:
Would be pretty embarrassing for Bungie if the XBO preorders for Destiny match PS4 numbers. They should have stuck with MS, the numbers would have been even bigger.

No it wouldn't be,  because this is exactly what they're expecting to happen. Already have Xbox users in their palm while catering to the PS users. Its actually a pretty good plan to make money. Even though it sucks for Xbox users.

MoHasanie said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
MoHasanie said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

Yeah I think they chose a bad release date for Destiny. A March/April release would have been better for COD. 

Destiny was actually supposed to be a Q2 release with a Q1 beta but got pushed to September. 

jlmurph2 said:

Destiny was actually supposed to be a Q2 release with a Q1 beta but got pushed to September. 

Interesting. I never knew that. A Q2 release date would have made much more sense since it would provide less competition for COD and make Activision the most money.